Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Edited to remove my comment.
    Last edited by spdd; 02-01-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Judi, sending you big hugs. I think you could use a few these days. It's been a truly horrible time since Keesh passed. All the moves and everything going on, there hasn't been any time for you to just grieve. Something is always going on.
    Thinking of you!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

You have had SO MUCH going on over the last couple of years on top of the loss of your precious Keesh....you have every right to feel as if you are coming apart at the seams. Everything that identified you as "Judi" has changed, and rapidly at that. But that beautiful woman is still there and I know you have the courage and strength to bring her back into the light, changed perhaps, yes, but no less beautiful and worthy.

((((((((MANYHUGS))))))))
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Ditto! I cry every day to/from work. I don't think there is an end to missing...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

"Double Ditto" to everything the ladies have said above! Judi, no matter what you decide to do or how things end up, we will always be here to listen and to support you. We are your personal rooting section, and you're just plain stuck with us, no matter what!

I hope you are doing better, Judi. It's difficult.

Thanks everyone for your replies. So I went twice, the first was a 2 hour overall assessment and the second one yesterday was with a therapist. He was running late, so it wasn't an hours session. Both in the first and second appts. in all honesty I wondered just who was the patient and who was the therapist. Has life gotten so bad that the professionals now tell you their life history? Takes up a lot of your time listening to them and they really aren't listening to you. Next appt. is to tell me about coping mechanisms so I sure hope it is far more productive then the last 2 sessions. Another move again on March 31st due to my nerves being completely shot with the overhead noise. I will officially be a vagabond. Second biopsy was done last Friday, so hope it comes back with better results then the last one.
    Last edited by spdd; 02-23-2017 at 06:46 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Sounds like my husband...he's a Social Worker and he never shuts up. I always say that I can't believe people pay for a session and have to listen to him!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Update... 2nd biopsy came back clear. Some skin disease I never heard of and I thought I knew them all. Car not going in for repair until it is closer to the lease end, so that saves a bit of money.
    One more weak and I literally will be living in my car-heading to the east coast to find a reasonable home I can pay cash for. I am so done with Ontario. Those on my facebook sure know why... actually I'd like to leave Canada completely.

Question??? For those that have lot their pup so tragically and gone through the Cushings phenomena just how do you go about getting another dog? My problem is the heartache that is yet to subside after 2 1/2 years and I just cannot wrap my head around losing another pet that has or will have most of my heart? Any suggestions on how to cope? I am hoping if I get a pup and he lives long, he will outlive me, but I am pretty sure I cannot go through the death of one that is so innocent and cherished.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I SO HOPE you find the perfect home and there is not one issue of any kind that comes along when you do! Heaven knows you deserve a break! As for leaving Canada...oh my! I wish I could move there! If not for my grandsons I would be packing today.....I have had several offers of sponsorship. LOL One of many reasons is the heat down here...I am going to be physically ill from now til it gets cold again due to the heat and these compression hose. ugh I don't do well with heat to start with and these things are like wearing a wet suit! I will be INSIDE with the air jacked down to 45 degrees til November.

As for a pup, I was so lucky to already have babies I love when Squirt passed or I'm not sure I would ever have another. I will never get over losing her but the others DO help me face each day. Fostering helped me a great deal, too, but not everyone can handle keeping a dog for a while then letting it move on to a furever home. But if you think you could do that, you would help them soooo much and help yourself in the process. AND you may find that perfect next baby to keep for yourself. Down in the South where I live we have rescues that need short-term fosters, like a couple of weeks. Then the dogs are moved up north where homes are waiting. Look into something like that to start...maybe Canada ships dogs down to the New England area of the US. Who knows? Another idea is to visit shelters and help them out. Take the dogs for a walk, teach them commands, just simply interact with them. Being with them could do you both a world of good...I know it will the dogs for sure. But don't force the issue of getting another baby. When the time is right and the dog is right you will know. To force it would be a great disservice to you and the dog.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.