Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Judi, I just want to "second" what you've written about our family and to thank you so much, too, for staying with us and sharing your support. From my own experience, I know it can be hard because it means you must be willing to allow your own wounds to reopen. But it allows us all to meet together here, heart-to-heart, when we need each other most. Times like this morning, when we are grieving Miss Molly. I have said it before, but I truly believe there is no greater honor that you can give Keesh than to stay and help others in his name, just as you are doing. And omigoodness, what a welcoming party must have been assembled at The Bridge yesterday evening!

We love you, Judi, and we will always love your beautiful golden boy. We thank him for bringing you to us.

Marianne

Thank you for your always kind words.

- Well baby boy, next week would have been your 17th birthday and 2 weeks after that the 2nd anniversary of Mommy losing you.I don't know if I will have internet next week, so writing this now.

My heart breaks as much today as the day I lost you. Life has never been the same, nor will it ever be again. I was hoping one day, just maybe, I could welcome in your honour another little boy that would need love and attention, but it's not to be. You have a special place in my home, and a super huge special place in my heart now and forever. I miss you more then you could even possibly imagine, and the tears are just pouring down as I write this. I really hope Mommy will see you again, that's when my happiness will come again. Love you puppers !!!! You were more then special... you were one of a kind. and nothing can take your place even a little.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Tons of ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) to you, Judi...

Happy Birthday Buddy.... 17 years ago you were the sweetest furbaby to ever have been born, and I was the lucky one that got to be your Mommy for over 15 years. Love you as much today as the day I met you. Hope you are teaching everyone at the bridge all your wonderful tricks. Love you so much "puppers."
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Happy Birthday in Heaven, sweet baby~
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Happy birthday Keesh!

Happy Birthday, dear Keesh!

Well "sweet peas" 2 years tomorrow I lost you. I would write tomorrow instead of tonight, but just posting your pic and memory poem on Facebook, sent me into a crying fit, so tomorrow I will honour you quietly. I will also light your memory candle tonight instead of tomorrow. You are missed more then you can imagine, and I'd give anything to have you back if just for a little while.

PAWPRINTS LEFT BY YOU

You no longer greet me as I walk through the door.
    You're not there to make me smile or laugh anymore.
    Life is quiet without you,you were far more then a pet
    You were my family, friend, loving soul I will never forget
    It takes so long to heal, will the silence go away?
    I still listen for and miss you, for hours everyday.
    You were such a great companion, constant, loyal and true
    My heart will always wear the sweet paw prints left by you.

Memories of "mah boy" Keesh. XXXXOOOO

Love you forever puppers.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Such a sweet poem, Judi...so true.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh these anniversaries, so difficult to face. Seems like everything comes roaring back for at least a little every day surrounding those dates. All that pain and fear and sorrow and emptiness settles around our shoulders again like an old friend. Our tears fall in honor of a love unmatched and we relive times shared, both good and not so good.

I believe they know. Our babies know when we cry for them, when we smile or laugh at a memory, when our minds are full of thoughts about them - they know. Because we are never really separated from them; we are always connected and one day will be reunited.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.