Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

I have been SOOOOO glad to read your posts on FB about getting back home finally! I hope you find a home soon that brings you joy!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Thank you all for the support and encouragement you have shown me. 2 years in New Brunswick was definitely 10 yrs too long. I have all my things in storage and staying temporarily with a friend. I have now dropped the house as of today a total of 45 thousand dollars from a fair market value. Let this be a lesson to anyone considering moving to New Brunswick and even the real estate agents tell you the same thing. Too bad no one told me before it was too late Never, ever put money into any house in that province. You will not get it back... and I am a perfect example. This experience has ruined me permanently financially, which I just cannot fathom considering I worked all my life to have the worst province in Canada pretty much bankrupt me. I really hope the house sells before Christmas and I can find a place, however it is what it is for now. Something has to give for sure. I will get back on here and read everyone's threads when I can, but again... you guys are just amazing.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh