Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you as well. I'm just spending a very quiet night in the hotel room. Will skype that grandkids tomorrow and then Christmas will almost be over. I sure hope next year I get the spirit back. All the very best to you and yours.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I am sure you will get the spirit back when you least expect it my dear friend. As they say you just have to find your sea legs again. For this season is a season of joy and celebrating what we have along with remembering those whom we have lost. How bright they made our world just by sharing it with us and that they were a gift. One that walked the path with us for much to short of a time but whom made the path a little brighter while they shared it with us.

Love
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Big hugs Judi, thinking of you and your boy. Holidays are hard, I think just even as we get older, they get harder for some reason. Couple that with a devastating loss and well, they aren't very merry or bright.

Sometimes we may find a glimmer of the holidays when we are not looking if we keep our hearts open.

I think of you often. Enjoy skyping with the grandkids. We did FaceTime on Christmas Eve, a first for us, everyone had the flu. It was different but fun once I figured out how to do it
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Take care. Wrap yourself in the memories. Keesh will always be a part of you.
    Sonja and Apollo

Another miserable day here in this place. Never snowed for 5 weeks when I took my sabbatical, and now it hasn't stopped snowing and blowing for a solid week never mind the deep freeze. I know baby boy you wouldn't have managed well in this weather at all but sure hope you are warm, safe and happy where you are now. Love and miss you terribly every single day and almost every minute of every single day. Mommy cries all the time for you and sometimes I think literally my heart is going to break.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I know how you feel. I have cried every day since I said goodbye to my Wrangell. If I'm bring honest, I started crying for him weeks before too. I feel frustrated. I just don't want to move on without him. I want to just go back to when he was happy and healthy.
    It helps me to know he is no longer in pain - although I get angry thinking about how he left me too soon. How much time is enough?
    My uncle told me, the deeper the love, the deeper the pain. How can it be any other way? His sentiment has helped me understand why I am grieving so deeply and it hurts so badly. I hope it can help you too.
    Hillary ~ Shelby & Wrangell's Mom

2 months today "poopers" and just as raw as if it were yesterday. Funny I couldn't remember Mommy and Daddy's anniversary date ever, then I realized only a couple of weeks ago that you left me on our anniversary date. There isn't an anniversary anymore, but the date now is embedded for life. So miss you baby boy... and my heart has been torn apart. I try to go on and I don't do too bad a job outwardly but deep down, I'm still completely shattered.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hugs Judi, thinking of you. Every time I look at my Koko I remember how you always call Keesh "mah boy", makes me think of you both. I think that is a gift you both gave me and I'm so glad to have the memory.

Love ya
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

I even have "mah boy" as part of passwords I use - not giving any secrets away... there's more then just those words. He's as much a part of everything I do even still today, and sometimes I am in an almost uncontrollable weeping session, no... downright crying session. Yesterday I cooked a roasted chicken.. first time since he's been gone. I was at a loss as to what to do with parts of the chicken he loved. Gosh... not a day goes by something does bring him to the forefront at the least unexpected times. I sure hope this ache dulls soon, it's almost unbearable and it is a physical ache.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh