Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Happy 20th Birthday, Keesh!!!

(((((((((((((((((HUGSMOM)))))))))))))))))
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Unbelievable... 5 years today I lost the best thing that ever was in my life. Oct 29-1999, Nov 14-2014- and my heart still aches. Keesh I miss you as much today as the day you left..... you will always be "Mah Boy"
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGEHUGS))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There is an ancient Japanese method of repairing broken crockery called Kintsugi. They use a resin mixed with gold to put the pieces back together again leaving beautiful golden seams running thru the piece. Kintsugi is also seen by some as a metaphor for those of us who are broken and healing. The process of mending by Kintsugi not only puts the piece back together it makes it stronger, beautiful, and unique. Nothing breaks the same way another does so each repaired piece is unlike any other even tho they may all have been originally made from the same mold. The repaired edges are jagged and crooked but the gold gives them a soft strength that shine with a beauty all their own. I like to think you and I and so many others here have that same unique, beautiful shine. That we are stronger because we have been broken into jagged, crooked pieces but we are healing, slowly but surely just as the gold infused resin takes time to cure the broken edges of crockery. You are stronger than you once believed and years from now you will be stronger still and shine more beautifully than ever.

Hugs again and again,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

That is so beautiful, Leslie. It’s such a huge gift to us all. Thank you!

Judi, I’m wrapping my arms around you, too, from across the miles. Always in loving memory of your precious boy. Always!

You guys are such staples to this community... and I love you so much for it. That was beautiful Leslie.... and really appreciated.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

My humblest apologies for not coming on here sooner and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. It has been a confusing time and where I was there was not much access to internet. My brother-in-law got an infection which developed into encephalitis and we didn't think he was going to make it. He has recovered however his mind is like an 8 year olds at present, still in hospital after 2 months and his personality has changed we think forever plus his memory is shot. He was a self made businessman all his life and this blew my mind to see him in such a state. Then just before Christmas, my brother's dog died suddenly with cancer and that blew me away. Poor guy was full of it and only quit eating 2 weeks before it was discovered. So... with that said.. I want to wish all of you Happy New Year and may only the best of health, happiness and love be yours in 2020. P.S.... no my house is still NOT sold.
    Last edited by spdd; 12-31-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

My goodness, Judi! What a terrible time you have had recently! I am so sorry and will pray for you and your family. I hope 2020 brings an about face in your fortunes, sweet lady!

Hugs
    Leslie

Sheesh, Judi, I totally “second” Leslie! It’s *so* not fair that you and your family have had so many struggles this year. Surely 2020 will have to be better, all the way around! What with all you’re dealing with, thanks so much for returning today to update us and to greet us.

Happy New Year to you, too, Judi. And all best wishes for better days to come!
    Marianne

Hey Judi, just thinking about you today and wondering how you’re faring in the midst of the pandemic. I’m guessing it’s making things no easier for you, but hoping that you’re remaining safe and healthy! Please do drop us a note when you have a chance.

Marianne

Well hello my wonderul k9 friends. Such a horrific few years and hoping now even with the pandemic things will settle down a little. I finally sold the house the end of July... unfortunately completely lost my shirt. New Brunswick is the only province that you do NOT invest in a house and expect to get a return on it. 3 years almost that house was listed and lost between 50 and 60 thousand dollars. I can never recuperate that money... but at least I am in Ontario. Rented a townhouse in Welland Ontario.. never been in this town before but liking it and the neighbours although very close, have been great. The movers however scammed me and so far the police have done nothing about it after a month of trying to get my things back that they took... even though I paid the extortion money. A move that should have cost approximately 2300.00 they took me for 5985.00. Now I have a lawyer on it, but the loss and damage they did there is just no replacing. Hope I live long enough to see these scammers pay. If you want to know the definition of completely unglued and absolutely out of their mind, you should have been here when the call came in from the mover telling me I pay this amount or they won't deliver. Happens everywhere, and I did my homework on these jerks too. There is even a facebook support group for the people that have been hit by these crooks.

It is now time to heal... which will take a long time I am sure, and my energy level is now completely non existent, sure hoping that changes. So glad to be back on here and see all the familiar names. Wouldn't it be nice for the covid to be over, and some of us meet in person somewhere in the middle of where we all live. That is something I am putting on my bucket list. I hope you are all doing well considering the circumstances.... I myself am keeping a good distance from everyone and only pick up groceries that are pre-ordered. I will be back on here a lot more now that everything has settled down a bit.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh