Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

I understand the ache, for me, I learned to live with it and distract myself. Still so new for you.

Some things we work through, some things we bury. I knew I did not deal with my father's death, boy after 15 years I found some of his clothes and did that make me acutely aware of how I suppressed the hurt.

Maybe it is better to feel the pain now, go through the mourning.

Love you
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Squirt's name is also a large part of much of my life - she is all around me in many forms. For a while, this was almost more than I could bear but now most of the time it brings me comfort, much comfort. That took some time, tho. I don't think I will ever be able to sign a post here using all the other babies names but not hers, tho. I fall to pieces every time. THAT is just wrong to me - that I can no longer sign, "Leslie, Squirt, Trinket..." I can't find a way to make that one ok.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hi baby boy.... Mommy heard this today, and instantly thought of you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51PPe6Vbk40
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hiya puppers. Valentine's day went by very quietly here as it was the 3 month anniversary since you left. I cannot believe even yet you are gone let alone 3 months already. Terribly lonely without you baby boy.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Judi. (((Hugs)))
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Big hugs, Judi, shared tears too.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Dear Judi
    Wish I could give you a shoulder to cry on. Grief overpowers you. But it doesn't mean you should suppress your feelings or lose. You lost a part of you when Keesh died. And yes it will take time to heal. But Kessh will always be in your hurt. So grieve in your own way. It has been over 2 1/2 years since my baby, Apollo passed and I still cry at times and will always miss him. We are here for you. I even went to a pet parent grief support group at the humane society. It comforted me to know I wasn't crazy and I could grieve. It takes as long as it does .
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

Hey puppers... spoke to a sitter of yours today and told her your story of what happened on your last day here. Cried like it was just today that it happened. You have more then a piece of my heart baby boy.... you have most of it. Miss you so, so much and would give anything to see you if even for a minute. Mommy is lonely, I wake up, eat, sleep, watch tv, shop, and everything else we did together and now without you here is the worst feeling ever. Not sure how to get over this, not sure if I want to, but I know you will never be here again, and I have to deal with it somehow. I am existing that's all not living as I can't find much joy in anything since you've been gone.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Mommy is moving away from this place that became just a "sad place".Hope the bad memories fade once I'm gone. Miss you so much and wish you were with me on this new adventure. Everytime I see a place to move to, there's a yard that you would have loved to explore. Sure hope this is the answer for me to move on relatively normal once I'm out of here. Not a day goes by I don't think of you and just yesterday looked at so many old pictures of you. Life was so much easier when you were here. Love you poopers.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Oh Judi, I don't know if the feelings of missing them ever goes away, I too, miss my boys terribly still. All that we can do is put one foot in the front of the other every day, and deal with that pain of losing them, every day.

I do believe a "change in scenery" can do a heart wonders, so I will be wishing that for you. Sending huge loving hugs to you dear Judi, and know your family here will always be here to support you,

Love and hugs, Lori