Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Judi, do you think there’s a chance that you still might get one of the puppies after all, or has that ship truly sailed?

They are cute. Oh yes Marianne i was wondering too. And chance you wii still be able to get one Judi?
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Unfortunately no, I won't be getting one, but it sure pulls at the heart strings.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

So, I haven't posted since April. Time flies. Nothing much has changed. The house is up for sale but here it could take years to sell. I am speaking from experience as houses in this province just seem to linger on listings forever. It's a poor province for sure, with the highest taxes, go figure. Still missing "mah boy" terribly and it's almost 4 years now. I do ok most of the time, but even just writing his name here brings tears. Hope all my wonderful friends on here are coping and doing fine. Use my thread here to update me on how everyone is....you guys know you are the best and that actually goes without saying.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Hi Judi, and thanks so much for posting this update! Boy, I surely hope you don’t have to wait all that long to sell your house. I know it’s felt like an albatross hanging around your neck, and I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you’ll soon be freed up to find a more satisfactory living situation.

I can hardly believe that it’s been almost four years since Keesh left you, and us as well. I know you’ll never forget him, and we’ll never forget all that he’s meant to you. That will never change, ever. I so appreciate your kind words about our family, and I send you my warmest greetings today, and every day!

Marianne

Hi guys... been awhile again. No the house never sold, only had 2 showings one being this weekend. The listing will come down in a couple of days and I will have to hunker down for the winter. I just pray it isn't as horrendous as the last one. On Monday I came home from a Thanksgiving dinner, and sitting in my driveway as comfortable as could be was the golden retriever from next door. For a split second I thought it was Keesh, then realized of course it wasn't. Sure made me nostalgic about "mah boy" waiting for his Mommy to come home. I don't think I've stopped tearing up now since. The feeling for a dog waiting for you to come home, even though you loved it when they were here, that moment felt even more special. I took it for granted so many times, and if I ever get another dog, I will never, ever take it for granted again. Hope everyone is doing well.... nothing has changed with me, same old, same old.
    Last edited by spdd; 10-10-2018 at 11:01 AM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

(((Hugs)))

I know...that is such a great feeling. I am greeted by four of them now, but I still miss looking through the glass on the front door and seeing my little Lena looking at me.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Awwww Judy, I sure understand why your heartstrings were tugged especially hard on Monday. And gosh, I’m sorry that your house didn’t sell before winter sets in again. I hate to think of you stuck there for another season! Do keep checking in with us, OK? Even though nothing too exciting may be happening, we still want to know what’s up. Just this week I reopened the doors to our “holiday house” here on the forum, so please drop by either here or there when the mood strikes.

Sending tons of hugs and my warm thoughts your way,
    Marianne

Happy Birthday sweet peas.... 19 years ago today the absolute love of my life came into this world and gave me 15 of the happiest years. There was never any bond greater that I experienced then what this supposed small dog came with. Pleasantly surprised that he became the size he did and loved his color so much, but then again he was always full of wonderful surprises. I've never missed anything more in this world and there will never, ever be anything to replace "mah boy." Wherever you are Keesh... Mommy misses you with an ache that has never gone away.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY big boy.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh