Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

As I read through these memory threads, I know the tears that have been shed would probably fill an ocean.

It was a month today you left me, and I'm just as raw with emotion over you as if it was just a minute ago you said goodbye.

I miss you walking through the shower after I was finished, licking the plain yogurt container, lifting your head from your bowl wondering if I was going to add more chicken... the excitement when seeing your towel bag knowing we were going for swim therapy, nosing your leash to let me know you wanted to go out and once the leash was on putting it in your mouth to pull me out the door. All your toys you used to run and get for guests, once you saw they were there for a visit. Soooo many memories that right now cannot make me smile but only bring the biggest heartache and tears anyone can imagine.

It is so hard to come here and write all these things about you, as it only brings on the tears that I have so much trouble trying to control.
    Miss you and love you every single day...
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Not much better even today, but thought about you specifically when still that one errant sock goes missing. Can't blame you anymore baby boy. Everyday more memories that make me cry. Sure hope sometime soon Mommy can smile thinking about you.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Everytime I come on here "fat boy" Mommy starts to cry. I am going to give this a rest for a bit until I can pull myself together. Miss you and love you more then anyone knows.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Oh Judy, Keesh sure was a special boy and his mommy sure is special too. Losing them is so very hard, so I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that we do understand how you are feeling and we share that pain with you.

Sending huge and loving hugs you way, Lori

Thank you so much. It means the world to me, it really does. Lighting a memory candle or writing here just sends me into a tailspin and I had no idea I could cry so many tears. It's awful for sure, and I'm hoping somehow I can move on. I'm trying, but my next hurdle is going home which will either kill me or prove I can take another step in this oh so lonely heartbreaking experience.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

When do you come home Judi?

I imagine it will be a very hard home coming no matter how you look at it, but I think the break from the house must have done some good. I hope so anyhow.
    Keesh was a huge presence. There is no way to get past that quickly unfortunately.

Know we are thinking of you and Keesh.
    hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Heading home the first week of January then be looking diligently for a new place to live somewhere that is comfortable, cause where I am just isn't it. Will be watching the road conditions so it may take a few days if the weather is bad.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

I hope when you do return home you find that the memories tied to that place bring you smiles and peace instead of deeper anguish. No matter where you are, Keesh is with you, where ever you go, he will be with you. You will cry and cry a lot for some time but it does get better. Just let it come; it's part of the healing process so let it flow, let your tears wash your Soul, cleanse your wound. What you and Keesh shared is deserving of each and every tear. Before long, you will find yourself smiling at some memory, then you will cry because you smiled. But then the smiles will come more often and the tears a bit less.

And you know you always have a soft spot to fall here with us, sweetie.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Merry Christmas baby boy!!!! Mommy isn't celebrating this year for many reasons, but the biggest one is because you aren't here.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Merry Christmas Judi... hard one for you but you are going to get heaps of hugs from all of us... big wink to Keesh up there, such a special boy!! xxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!