Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Quote Originally Posted by spdd View Post
    BAD NEWS AGAIN !!!! The buyers backed out of the deal. Got an email tonight from my real estate agent. I had contacted all utilities, lawyer, movers and was ecstatic, but today was a little apprehensive as nobody called to set up appts. re inspection, water testing etc. which was a condition the tentative buyer put in the offer. Sure enough... that gut feeling was right. They have a funny way of doing things in this province. Usually there is a small deposit with an offer where I come from to show good faith. Not here though, so a buyer literally could go around putting in several offers on several homes, then pick the best counter offer and leave everyone else holding the bag. I am beyond devastated.... I just wanted to go home.
    Oh Judi!

I’m soooooooooooooo sorry. How disappointing and frustrating. All I can hope is that with spring and summer arriving, more people will be out and about and searching for a new property for themselves. Try not to give up hope. I know that’s hard. But all it takes is just one buyer to NOT fall through. Surely that one person is still out there somewhere. But please, please, please we hope they show up sooner rather than later...!

Oh Judi, i’m so sorry to hear about your house situation. I can’t imagine your frustration and anguish. Please don’t give up hope—we are here rooting for you but I know that doesn’t translate into $. I sincerely appreciate you askiiing about my Annie—that meant so much coming from so far away. She is recovering well. I hope you are still considering adopting the pup. No matter how bad things may seem at anytime, you need that physical unconditional love and distraction from the real world. Blessings to you. and I hope your brother is doing OK.

Blessings to you. Karen

Hang in there, Judi! Things have to change in your favor at some point! I was just so hopeful this was it and I cried with you when I read your post they had backed out. But I am keeping faith that you WILL find a way to get back to Ontario and find peace once again.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hey Judi, just popping in again to let you know I’m thinking about you, and hoping daily for some better news...

Just checking in again and hoping you’re not getting too downhearted, Judi. All it takes is one buyer — just one. Fingers remain crossed!

Thanks guys.... I have reduced the house and taking a 30 thousand dollar hit. The only place in the world I'm sure where real estate is not nor never has been an investment... who knew!!!! No action at all, but the agent came and took a video of the place on Monday, but all I see is the Facebook link being directed to the previous owner. Guess they want to show the old owner what I did to the place. It was soooo disgusting, too bad I didn't show potential buyers the before and after pictures, but I was working so hard I just didn't have the time, plus was running back and forth between Ontario and New Brunswick until the house was finished. I go weeks without talking to anyone re the house.. went out yesterday to take my brother for tests in another city, and sure enough messages when I got home, but I can't accomodate the agent wanting to show the house , as I have a previous committment. Figures... LOL
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

So the latest update.... I am going home to Ontario, thanks to my family. Will be staying at a friends just outside of Ottawa. The house has NOT sold, but I think the issue is being such a small town, I am suing the buyers that backed out and the real estate company. That alone eliminates 1/3 of buying potential if not all, considering everyone knows everyone else here. I am legally right, and stand on principal, so guess that's the issue. The agents from different agencies all know each other of course, so I have to assume bad news travels fast. I am glad I still have that little fight left in me still... even though that is waning quickly. I cannot find anyone at all to winterize the house, put all my appliances up for sale and that alone drives me insane as everyone wants something for nothing, nobody returns calls and on it goes. This has been the worst years of my life, hands down and without the comfort of a dog, it at times has been unbearable. Physically and mentally, not sure how much more I can stand, but somehow I do what I have to do, albeit very slowly. I have told everyone, that this province is never to be mentioned to me again, that's how much I despise it and all it represents. I am going to blog about all the injustices and outright crap that has gone on and I'm sure by the time it is finished and read.... this province might as well take itself off the map. Yup.. that's how repulsed I am. I have been reading all the updates but just haven't had the fortitude to come on and make remarks. Depression will do that to you... but with any luck this abyss I am in will start turning around, when and if the house sells and of course back in Ontario. My most sincere condolences to all of you who have lost your babies. My heart breaks for you all. There is nothing in this world better then a heart dog for sure... even your kids move away-LOL- but our pups are always with us till the end. Hope you all are doing well.... I move in 1 1/2 weeks, so again it will be awhile before I become part of the normal world again and with any luck will be a little more uplifting and supportive on here when things settle.
    Last edited by spdd; 08-02-2019 at 07:23 AM. Reason: spelling
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Oh Judi, I am so sorry that things are going the way they are and do hope that a positive change happens soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers and know we are here for you...sending huge and loving hugs.

Judi,
    I’m so happy for you, Ontario is where your soul needs to be. Blessings and safe travels, Karen

Hi Judi, just wanted to stop by with my fingers crossed that you’ve safely moved to Ontario and are starting to settle in. You’ve weathered so much heartache and frustration over these past months. I’m surely hoping the sun is finally shining down upon you and that your spirits are lifting!

We’ll be patiently awaiting an update whenever you’re ready to rejoin us. Tons of hugs flying your way,
    Marianne