Quote Originally Posted by spdd View Post
BAD NEWS AGAIN !!!! The buyers backed out of the deal. Got an email tonight from my real estate agent. I had contacted all utilities, lawyer, movers and was ecstatic, but today was a little apprehensive as nobody called to set up appts. re inspection, water testing etc. which was a condition the tentative buyer put in the offer. Sure enough... that gut feeling was right. They have a funny way of doing things in this province. Usually there is a small deposit with an offer where I come from to show good faith. Not here though, so a buyer literally could go around putting in several offers on several homes, then pick the best counter offer and leave everyone else holding the bag. I am beyond devastated.... I just wanted to go home.
Oh Judi!

I’m soooooooooooooo sorry. How disappointing and frustrating. All I can hope is that with spring and summer arriving, more people will be out and about and searching for a new property for themselves. Try not to give up hope. I know that’s hard. But all it takes is just one buyer to NOT fall through. Surely that one person is still out there somewhere. But please, please, please we hope they show up sooner rather than later...!