Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Default Re: "Mah Boy" Keesh the Wonder Dog

Hang in there, friend. I have to believe things will start to look up for you soon.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Aw gosh, Judi. What a bummer. I’m just so sorry, too.

I don’t normally get branded as a glass half full kinda girl, but I’m thinking maybe things will truly work out better a little later on — like you say, when you get resettled in another home and in a place without bears! And also in a situation where you and a pup can meet and form a connection.

So Koda may still be a twinkle in somebody’s eye, waiting for the time and place to be right for you both. That sure doesn’t change your hurt and disappointment now, though, and for that I’m so righteously peeved on your behalf!

Marianne

Well the first warning sign... was why was I getting a puppy when originally told it was a service dog and all the things it would do or could do. Then told I would get cd's and be able to train it myself. I was under the impression that the dog originally would be chosen for me, trained and then sent to me... the whole story was changing as time went on.
    Last edited by spdd; 03-29-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Judi, you are much more gracious than I would be in this situation. Frankly, I am really ticked off about the way you were mislead. I'm sure they meant well to even offer, but that is all very little solace right now. Yes, it did sound too good to be true, a fairy tale of sorts, but we were all hoping that it would come true for you. Alittle joy to offset so much sorrow.

A very special pup will find it's way to you when the time is right. It will be love at first sight. Until then, we'll keep you in our hearts and thoughts always.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

I'm with Kathy...I would be so pissed right now. I have a friend who always tells me that things happen as they should, which is not always what I want to hear, but she is right more often than wrong. When we were looking for houses at least three that we loved fell through at the last moment and I was so disappointed. She just said that they weren't the houses we were meant to get. Then we found this one...and of course she was right.

The dog you are meant to get is out there, Judi...one is waiting for all the love you have to give, and with all the love they have to give back to you.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

See? What Joan said!
    The dog you are meant to get is out there, Judi...one is waiting for all the love you have to give, and with all the love they have to give back to you.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I saw on my cousins FB thread the puppies were born last week. Looked at the picture and thought one of them would have been mine. Wonder if they will call one Koda... time will tell.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh

Ah gosh, Judi, it must be bittersweet to see those puppies. But *your* Koda will arrive in the time that’s right for you both. I really trust in that!

Hugs Judi. I'm sure that was difficult to look at.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I posted a picture of the new puppies in my Koda album.... mother is Charlotte.. they are sooooooooooo sweet.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh