Thread: Been a long time

Default Been a long time

I know it's been awhile since I've checked in with y'all. Life has been crazy. Bad news first. Sadie developed a splenic tumor and it ruptured before we even knew about it. One day we were playing football a week later I was saying goodbye to my baby girl who in Feb was a week shy of her 6th bday. I miss her and rebel everyday and not a day goes by that I don't think of them both. They are buried beside each other and I know they are running free side by side. Sammie is doing well. She turned a year old in Feb and I've finished my first year of my program and 2nd year of college. 1 more to go and I'll be done. Hope all is well with everyone here
    Love from,

Melissa, Angel Rebel, Angel Sadie & Sammie

Default Re: Been a long time

Oh Melissa,

I am glad to hear from you but I am so sorry to hear this news about sweet Sadie. They are with us for such a short time and losing our furbabies is indeed very, very difficult. Please do come back when it is convenient and let us know how things are going.

Love and hugs, Lori

Oh no, so sorry to hear about Sadie passing. At least Sadie and Reble are now hanging out together. My condolences, as we know how hard it is.

Great to hear that Sammy continues to do well and that you are doing good in school.

hugs
    Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Melissa, it's terrific hearing from you again, although I am so sorry to hear about Sadie. If you will tell us the date of her passing, it will be our privilege to add her as an honorary member of our special "Remembering" thread.

But I'm really grateful you've come back to update us. Please don't be a stranger, OK, and keep the news a'comin'!

Big hugs,
    Marianne

Oh Melissa, it is bittersweet, so good to hear from you but so sad to hear about Sadie.

I'm glad to read your update on school, you go girl!!!!
    I know how hard you work.

Hugs to you and Sammie and please stop by again!!!
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

My heart broke to read about sweet Sadie. But like you, I know she and Rebel are together again. My deepest sympathies, sweetie.

I am glad Sammie is doing well and that your school work is progressing so well. We are proud of you, Melissa! Stay in touch as you can and keep up the good work.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Thank you for the sweet words. Sadie passed on 2-1-2014. 26 days before her 6th birthday
    Good news is I've finished my summer clinicals and now have a 2 month break from school and I really need it!

Hope everyone is doing great.
    Love from,

Melissa, Angel Rebel, Angel Sadie & Sammie

That is way too young. I am so sorry, Mel. You have had a hard time for awhile now Just know we all care ad love hearing from you.

I hope you enjoy your summer break!
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter