Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: San Diego County wildfires

Default Re: San Diego County wildfires

we are all still doing rain dances

seems like you have a breather, thank goodness. Sorry you had so much scare and worry. I hope it is over now
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

A giant "WHEW!!!!!" from me, too!!

Yes, a much needed break for now. We still have an arsonist on the loose and more fires burning. They have a handle on most of them now. Pray that the arsonist is caught before he/she decides to move on to another very dry county. According to statistics, arsonists are usually male.

It is cooler today and the air has cleared enough to open the windows and doors. Rosie is finally able to go out in the backyard and hunt lizards. She hasn't been able to go out except to potty since last Wednesday. She has way too much energy to be trapped inside 24/7.

I might stay home tomorrow. I am still wound very tight and need to decompress more before state testing starts on Wednesday. We'll see.

I hope they catch that son of a &*^%% soon. Arsonists are despicable. We had one here not long ago, last week, only he wasn't setting fire to dry land (we've been too wet for that) but instead, to unlocked cars, and inside garages even, if he could get in, did area, I think he got 4 cars and one home. They have him on a camera and his picture is posted, so I hope he too is caught soon.

Yes, this has been very stressful for you. I can't even begin to imagine how awful it has been.

sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Whew - pleased to see things are getting sorted, and seriously hope they manage to catch those (keep my thoughts to myself ) arsonists soon.