Page 162 of 224 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2237

Thread: Squirt - my Queen has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Squirt - Atypical; melatonin, lignans and Lysodren maintenance

I called and talked to the vet clinic this morning. Doc will come to the house so Squirt can leave from her comfort zone. I will go to the clinic and pick out her urn, etc. so that is ready to go and they will take her from home so she can be taken care of. Then her ashes will be sent to me. I think I'll go take care of that today.

"The appointment" hasn't been scheduled yet; I just want to have my ducks in a row. I've asked her communicator to talk to Squirt if she can reach her - with her mind the way it is now, I'm not sure she can. My gut tells me the time is close but I do not want to rush her - I'm totally selfish.

She hasn't eaten breakfast yet. She just stands and stares at the bowl, occasionally licking but not eating. I think I'll fry her an egg and see if she wants that - it's always been her favorite food.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I have no words for what your going thru but please keep in mind you are not alone we are all here with you every step of the way
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Oh Leslie, the tears are starting to flow as my heart is breaking for you. I do hope she perks up a bit so she can at least try out her cart. I am so glad I have had the honor to meet Squirt. Healing thoughts and prayers from our house to yours...

We are going through the same trials and tribulations with Rozee... Good days and bad, good moments and not so good.

(((Love and Hugs)))
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Oh Leslie. I am here too.

My very dear friend,

If it is time, Squirt will let you know. I know you're not being selfish, as you have always done what's best for Squirt. Difficult times are always hard on us. I am always here for you and with you.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) and lots of love and prayers.
    Love and hugs,

Terri and (Angel) Corky

I'm here Leslie and just the idea, well, I'm with John and just bawling at the thought.
    I know you are going through the same things with Rozee, John, and that just makes it all so much harder.
    It's good to have your ducks in a row, but it is all just Hard and sucks. I wish these times would never, ever come.
    Sending you positive energy and calming breezes.
    I too hope Squirt gets to at least try out the cart. What fun she might yet have.
    hugs,
    Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Leslie,
    I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I know how you are feeling as I feel the same about Brin, one day up and the next day down but he always seems to pull through and I pray that Squirt does too. You are the least selfish person there could be and I know you will know when the time is right.
    Love, Linda x

Dearest Leslie,
    My hearts breaks reading your post. I know Squirt’s needs always come before yours. Squirt will tell you as Zoe will tell me. Hold her close and tell her it is ok if she cant fight any more.
    Leslie, I don’t know what to say as I am not like you - eloquent in writing when someone is hurting but I think you know I am here for you and Squirt, always will be.

Are we ever ready for when it is time to say goodbye?
    No.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Leslie:
    I am still balling my eyes out over your post on Squirt. You will always do the right thing for her and that is a fact. I know you need to be prepared. I also thought this about my Tipper to get things in order as if anything happens to her I would shrivel up and die. So I agree the ducks do need to be in order. I just feel so bad for you as you give your heart and soul to help Squirt. Some day maybe when I am in heaven I will finally get that magic wand, but I could sure use it now! Hug and kiss Squirt for me and Tipper please. God Bless You Both
    Patti
    Tipper and Tipper's Mom

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
    Mahatma Ghandi

I'm here too.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!