Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224
Results 2,231 to 2,237 of 2237

Thread: Squirt - my Queen has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Squirt - my Queen has crossed The Bridge

Leslie, thinking of you as you walk memory lane!! Just think of the snow as Squirt's gift to you for his birthday! What better present, than wonderful, happy memories!!

{{{hugs}}} my friend!
    {{hugs}}
    Terry and Spencer

Leslie, I hope you are doing well and basking in the wonderful memories that you shared with Squirt. I can't imagine how hard this time must be for you, but I know everyone here is with you and I am in spirit. You are so strong and incredible. Your little queen must have been the same

Hi Leslie and Queen Squirt!!

Hope the Spring is finding you well and you are getting a good crop of herbs to replenish your supplies. If I close my eyes I can imagine you foraging with a little Squirt nosing about enjoying the new smells of Spring! I know she is never far away from you... xxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Today is your 21st birthday and I dreamed about you this morning. We had gone to a wedding at a big house. Someone left the door open and you got out of the house. I looked out the door and saw you in the barn but when I came back out after getting my coat you were nowhere to be seen. I walked mile after mile along roadways, thru fields and woods, across bridges over rivers, thru season after season and from time to time I would see your tail held up in that funny stiff quivery way you had when you were on the trail of some interesting varmint but that is all. I never found you and woke with that all too familiar ache in my Soul. I know you are alright, that you are happy and exploring to your heart's content but I am selfish and I can't help missing you, wishing I could hold you in my arms right now and see your bright eyes staring into mine again. One day, my beloved Queen, one day. Til then, know you are loved as ever. Take care of your sissy and siblings meanwhile.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Awww, Leslie....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Sending tons of huge and loving hugs to you, our dearest Leslie.

Nothing I can say to ease the heartache... but you know I know.... many hugs to you.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh