Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings - Ginger has passed

Default Re: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings

Thank you Terry. Appreciate that an awful lot.
    Hoping you and yours are doing ok?

87 weeks Sunday... it just doesn't seem real at times.
    I see all the leaves on the ground and gathered on the fence rows and remember just how much Ginger loved to walk through the leaves making as much noise as possible. Sometimes they were so deep all you could see was her head and tail!�� She so loved fall and could take much longer walks with the cooler weather.
    Such a special little beagle God blessed us with.
    I pray you all are doing well. Blessings. Colleen

Hi Colleen! Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, and for bringing a smile to our faces as we picture sweet Ginger amidst the autumn leaves. Memories like these are beyond priceless, aren’t they?

Also, in case you’re interested, I just wanted to let you know that our “holiday house” is open for business once again this year on our “In Loving Memory” forum. Should you wish to stop by at any time during the coming weeks, we’ll surely be so glad to have you there ;-).

https://www.k9cushings.com/forum/sho...ys-can-be-hard

Either way, though, here or there, it’s always so good to hear from you!
    Marianne

Thank you so much Marianne! I will definitely be stopping by again this year.

98 weeks my baby has been gone.
    18 years ago today, my( our) life changed forever!��❤.. you came into our lives a 5 month old precious tiny pup. So needy, so loving, so full of life. We celebrated 16 birthdays and 16 " welcome homes" with you! 15 Thanksgivings and Christmases! We are indeed grateful and thankful for every single day. You filled our lives with so much joy! It was so fulfilling to be so needed, so loved unconditionally. Miss you every single day Ginger...

Sending huge and loving hugs.

Oh Colleen...those precious memories. Some days they are the only thing that keeps me whole - remembering all the great times had with my babies. Even though the tears come there is also joy and a sense of blessing that I was allowed to share my life with them.

Thank you for continuing to include us in your journey of grief...and never think you are on that journey alone. We walk with you every step.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

104 weeks!!! 2 whole years.... this Tuesday, March 7th.
    I still have trouble accepting it. I don't want to accept it, never will.. I miss her every single day.
    It just doesn't seem possible. Sometimes it seems like it was just a few weeks ago, other times it feels so long ago that she was here by my side. Me comforting her, her comforting me. Oh to have that again! Sometimes it isn't the tears that fall from our eyes that sting so badly, it is the tears that fall from our soul!
    My baby, my best friend, my soul mate, my confidante. The sight of the rainbow bridge cannot come soon enough.
    Hope you and yours are all doing well.
    Blessings. Colleen
    Last edited by gingerbread; 03-05-2023 at 11:24 AM.

So well said, Colleen...sometimes I wonder how much more my heart can take.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Sending huge and loving hugs. ❤