Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings - Ginger has passed

Default Re: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings

Most definitely. Sending love and.hugs.
    I am just getting over Covid that went into bronchitis and pneumonia..
    Actually caught it 6 weeks ago, but it has been a long recovery. My sweet 92 year old momma and older sister caught it 2 weeks ago so I was over helping them. They are on the upswing, thankfully. I am also but still have cough and get tired easily. So much needs done and I just don't have the energy yet.

Omigoodness, Colleen, healing wishes being sent to you and your whole family. I know what a comfort Ginger would have been to you during this illness. Always by your side before, I believe your sweet Angel is still with you in spirit, though. Take good care of yourself, my friend!

Oh my goodness, Colleen, you take care of yourself. Many of my family members had covid too and it can take a while to get over it. Sending healing energy and more loving hugs!

My son has had it twice now. The last time he had the flu at the same time, ugh! So far, we have managed to avoid it...

Feel better soon!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Oh me! Please be extra good to yourself! Try not to worry about anything but getting better. Rest, rest, rest and loads of water. I am glad to know your mom and sister are doing better and know I want the same for you!

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Oh Colleen I am so very sorry to read this! Please take care of yourself for sure!
    Sending healing hugs
    Terry

Thank you all. Yes, Ginger would havw been right beside me the whole while. I know she is with me as my Angel. I miss those long soft ears to stroke, but I know she is healrhy, patiently waiting for me. Thank you for the healing wishes and good thoughts. I know it takes time. I am just terrible at being the patient. I am usually the caregiver.
    Loads of love to you all. Stay healrhy.
    Blessings, Colleen

Hello everyone and Happy Easter, Happy Resurrection Day! I hope you all have had a wonderful day! We are sunny and 65! The sunshine is very welcomed! I am FINALLY about over this long hsul Covid/ bronchitis/ pneumonia cough and crud. Talk about draining and depressing! But I am also very thankful it never got any worse.
    109 weeks... every Sunday hits a little harder than most days.. always will. To have that image of Ginger having that seizure on the porch for almost 2 hours is something I will never forget. Once you see something, you cannot unsee it. Poor little girl. So brave and loving. I will always and forever miss her and part of me will be sad for the rest of my life. But I also learned so much about unconditional love and compassion. Those are what I am doing my best to work on and celebrate.
    Hope you and yours are all well. Always here if you need to chat or just someone to listen.
    Blessi gs always. Colleen

Awww, Colleen, thank you and I hope your Easter was wonderful as well, I am also very happy to read that you are getting better, that is great news! I am sure your precious Ginger has been looking over you while you are recovering as she will always do. We are here for you and please do come back to talk with us whenever you want.

Love and Hugs, Lori

Absolutely Ginger has been and always is looking after me.
    Thank you so much. I will always come back and talk and share. There is nothing more comforting than thise who know the love and loss of our precious 4 legged family members.
    Hugs back. Love, Colleen