Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings - Ginger has passed

Default Re: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings

Trying to remember how to add photos.. Hoping I did it correctly.

Happy 14th Ginger!!

My boy Kobe will be celebrating his 6th in 2 days! On the 7th of September.

Would love for him to make it to 14! Though boxers aren't the longest lived breed we're going to try to make it there and beyond!
    Glen, Kobe's dad.

(pronounced Kobay)

Quote Originally Posted by gingerbread View Post
    Trying to remember how to add photos.. Hoping I did it correctly.
    I didn't see any new pictures, so I'm including these instructions from our F&Q thread: How do I upload photos?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Photos'.

You'll have the option to give each photo a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Photos'.

If you have any problems just let one of us staffers know and we'll be glad to help!

Lori

Quote Originally Posted by Harley PoMMom View Post
    I didn't see any new pictures, so I'm including these instructions from our F&Q thread: How do I upload photos?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Photos'.

You'll have the option to give each photo a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Photos'.

If you have any problems just let one of us staffers know and we'll be glad to help!

Lori
    Thank you very much! It just says Pending...
    Last edited by gingerbread; 09-14-2018 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Didn't finish reply.

Hello, I am back and guess what? Sept 1st we celebrated Ginger's 15th birthday. She has good and bad days and good and bad nights. She has slowed down quite a bit, but all in all she is doing ok.
    I hope this finds all of you doing well.
    Will attempt pictures again soon.

Happy belated 15th Birthday, Ginger!!!

Wow 15! Happy Birthday, Ginger!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Thank you. I did get a few pictures posted..
    She is still maintaining at .8 mg Fludrocortisone twice a day, with occasional Prednisone added. We fight ear infections and skin yeast infections, upset tummys sometimes, but hey.. she is so worth it!!

Greetings all! Hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy and getting ready for Thanksgiving holiday.
    We celebrated Ginger's 16th birthday on Sept 1st! She is doing relatively well.. still holding at .8 fludrocortisone.
    She does has some tummy issues a little more often than not, but some days she does ok.
    Only major issue is she constantly fights skin yeast infections. I have the medicated shampoo but it doesn't seem to do much. I know a lot of it is her diet, but I also have to watch her protein intake because of her kidneys so I am a little at a loss as what to fix her to eat.
    I will try to post pictures of my beautiful senior Ginger.
    Thanks everyone. Be blessed. Colleen

Dear Colleen, it’s so great to see you back here, and especially with this update on Ginger!!!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

You have done such a wonderful job of caring for Ginger, and it warms my heart to know that she’s still holding her own. Ginger is a brave survivor, for sure. Once again, thanks so much for dropping by and letting us share in the celebration!

Best wishes always,
    Marianne