Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings - Ginger has passed

Default Re: 10 year old female beagle just diagnosed with Cushings

Merry Christmas to you, dearest Colleen! Sending huge hugs with love.

Oh Colleen, Merry Christmas and many blessings flowing right back to you on this special morning! Hopefully a beautiful red bird will pay you a special visit today, if not outside your window then lovingly in your mind’s eye.

Always in loving memory of your precious little girl,
    Marianne

You know what?? A female Red Bird was here this morning when I went out to feed the birds! Even though it was lightly raining. She showed up! My heart just melted!����

Omigoodness, a bit of Christmas magic for sure!!! I know how grateful you had to have been for this most special gift.

More hugs beaming their way to you, my friend!
    Marianne

I hope your Christmas was joyful, Colleen, and that 2024 brings you much joy and adventure. I am so lucky to have Cardinals around all the time. Them and Dragonflies. Once a Dragonfly flew just in front of my windshield for miles and I couldn't help think it was my daughter or Squirt teasing me...that would be just like either one of them! I know how special it is to see one of these birds or "Evinrudes" at time when most needed.
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Hello all! I hope this finds everyone doing well! Last Thursday March 7th marked 3 years since Ginger passed. 156 weeks. It's so hard to believe it has been that long, and yet it seems forever since I have had her in my arms! Boy when they talk about grief being different for everyone and no journey is the same, it is so true!!! I miss her every day.. I know I always will. In some ways I guess I am glad as it tells me how much I loved, and love her. It isn't as hard as it used to be most of the time, but at times it is!! Well just wanted to check in. Say hello and share! May you all be blessed and comforted. Love you, Colleen

Dearest Colleen,

Sending hugs and loving hugs.

Thank you. Sending them your way as well!.
    It is so wonderful to have a group that truly understands. So many just don't get the connection we have to our pets. So I appreciate all of you!
    Blessings. Colleen