Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Hi Addy, I'm the same and picture molly with my mom and dad who loved her.

My heart goes out to you during this time as there is just no easy way through losing a parent. big hugs
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Darling Zoe,
    February is so hard for me even after five years. This year has been especially bad as the weather has been so similar to your last February. I keep rereading the day hope died and can’t get it out of my mind.
    Koko is doing well and it is hard to fathom he is 12 or 13 years old. He still jumps like a circus dog.
    Today we watched the Westminster dog show, we looked for the Lhasa and I said your name. His head flew up and he looked around, he has not forgotten his sister, he loved you too so very much.
    My best little girl, the most beautiful dog I have ever seen, mama loves you, misses you, remembers you.
    You have my heart forever.
    Say hi to mom and dad, darling.
    Love you more every day
    Mom
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Our adorable Zoe. Never forgotten, always cherished and remembered with love by her family here...as are you, Addy. So many things can trigger those memories and bring on the tears but every tear we cry is out of a great depth of love.

I pray you, Koko, and all your loved ones are doing well!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Joining you and our family in honoring our precious Zoe, her memory resides here with our deepest love and adoration. Sending you tons of huge and loving hugs, dearest Addy.

In Memory to Zoe , beautiful, strong. Still Remeber your beautiful sweaters. Sweet Zoe never forgotten, always in Addy's heart and soul. Time may pass, but the love and memory stays. They leave eternal foot prints on our souls. To my warrior sister.

Me too, Addy. Me too. I join our K9C family in honoring our precious girl. So many memories of a special place and a special time. A perfect little face at the door. Forever safeguarding the door to your heart.

Many hugs, my dear friend.
    Marianne

Many hugs to you... I know how you feel.
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh