Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Sorry, I'm late too! Happy Belated Birthday Zo-Zo! Is there any cake left?

We miss you Addy! Sending you tons of love and healing energy. I hope you're better!

Hugs,
    Kathy

Darling Zoe,

Tuesday we sign the papers to put our beloved Knollwood up for sale.
    The realtor said nice things about Knollwood, how unique and lovely it is and that I am selling an experience more than a house. I told her how lovely it looks on Memorial Day.

You have been by my side every step of the way Zozo but tonight I needed to come here to you.

It is harder than I thought, this last tie to you, to let it go.
    I can't stop the tears from falling.

Always by my side, forever in my heart my darling. I can't seem to see through the tears to type.

L
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Addy,

This is so hard and I am sure your little pup is watching over you and saying it is okay Mom, it is not the place, it is the love that filled it and you can take it all with you.

(((hugs)))
    Terry

I can imagine how very difficult it is to leave that home. In my minds eye, I see all those places Squirt stood, and walked, and rolled, and on and on and on...and to leave those places would be so very hard to do. But, oh, sweet Addy, your precious girl is with you no matter where you lay your head. Those memories of Knollwood will grow more cherished and shining as time passes. Nothing can take that away from you.

Sending you many hugs and strengthening energies as you face this change to your world, one that I am sure will be positive and bring you much joy.
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Zoe lives in your heart I know that you know that. It doesn't make leaving the place she loved any easier. You love it too there and it is just damn hard this moving on stuff. Maven though you know you want to do it. Are taking steps to do what needs to be done. Emotions often ignore those practicalities.

We've had discussions about selling the house and downsizing too this year. I was surprised I think at how emotional that made me to even discuss it and I still have Molly. But if I didn't. I think it would be even harder to face.

Love.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear sweet Addy
    Zoey will always be with you. There is no easy way to get through this. This home is part of Zoey.But when you leave remember Zoey will go with you. She will be in your heart and soul.
    Next year we will sell our place,the place Apollo grow up in, and I know it is going to be hard.
    Hugs Sonja,Apollo and little Ariel

My darling Zoe,

Little Bella is coming to you tonight, I kissed her head and told her to fly high and free, to run to you. I shared my favorite memory of the two of you with her mom and dad. Now don't go bossing her around right away, give the pug a break as she is tired from fighting a good fight.

It is the end of an era, Zoz, both of you gone. I was not expecting her turn for the worse.

Koko did not know her, she was your play date, never his.

Still love my best girl, it is just so hard to look back, Zoe, too hard to remember two heads in the oatmeal bowl or beautiful face at the door

Loving you forever, never forgotten, always by my side
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Sorry to read about Bella, loss of a granddog so hard too, especially with those links to the past, big hugs for you all xxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

May sweet Bella rest in peace. Zoe you take Google care of her.
    Sonja,Apollo, Karma, Ariel

Thank you, Bella is at peace. She was a good dog and I was happy I was able to share part of my life with her. I can still see her as a puppy, coming to the office for the first time.

I am sure Zoe is bossing her around as usual and Bella is allowing her to. They were about the same height, she was a big pug!

Goodness, Zoe I kept thinking how there would have been no way you were ever able to go to the Delafield Hotel

But that is ok, we always had Zoe Sundays and papa and I still talk about all those traveling Sunday's, taking rides in the car to find a new place for you to explore.

You always had to be the co pilot and it was the only time I was able to have you on my lap.

Love you forever
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko