Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

She is!!!
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    She is!!!
    I second that, Trish

Huge loving hugs to you, dear Addy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley PoMMom View Post
    I second that, Trish

Huge loving hugs to you, dear Addy.
    Strong like bull!!
    Hugs and hand squeeze,
    Love,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Thanks guys, I feel the love.

"Strong like bull", ROLF Sus

All I keep thinking of this July 4th is the year Zoe ate an eight pack of hamburger buns and swelled up like a balloon

We had left the house to pickup my Mom. OMG was Zoe sick after that. Hamburger buns not good for IBD!!!

That was my first summer here on the forum I think.

I also realized I think I have to give Zoe the credit for Koko being so well behaved. She trained him, more than I did. She always trained other dogs. I remember dogsitting my boss's pug. Bella was biting at the leash as I tried to leash her up to take her back home and just being naughty. Boy, did Zoe tell Bella off and Bella just stopped biting the leash, sat down and behaved.

LOL, Zoe girl. You ran the house.

Love you more than I can say.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Zoe will always rule,now from heaven.
    Sonja and Apollo

Darling baby girl, I cant stop thinking about you today. You are on my mind and I am missing you so badly. Papa says we are so lucky to have shared our lives with you and so lucky to have the memories.

It still hurts thought, Zozo. To have loved you so deeply and so simply, how it could it not hurt losing you?

I think your brother's dental is a bit of a worry though I don't feel worried; it must be deep within me. I know you will watch over him for me. You taught him so well, Zoe. You should be so proud. He is such a good boy. Thank you darling, for that.

Mama loves her little girl, miss you so much, love you more.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Big hugs Addy. . They leave such huge holes in our hearts. With a love so pure, how can it be any other way?

Little Miss Zoe, I miss potatoes at the bathroom door and your adorable chicken walk. You mom is so proud of you little one. You were always so brave. Please send her a sign when you get a chance. She loves it when you stop by. Xxxxxx

Love and hugs
    Sonja and Angel Apollo

That song from Les Miz keeps playing through my head only "he" is replaced with "she spent a summer by my side" and I remember back to that first summer when I had you on a long lead tied to my waist; I remember Zoe Day and long car rides and new places for you to discover. I remember Zoe's school, Zoe's park, everything was yours, my darling.

And now this summer, you are not by my side, nor filling my days with endless wonder. Today for some reason, is really hard and mama cant stop crying. Koko's birthday is in a few days and you are not here.

I miss you going argggg and rubbing the walls, making me laugh, I miss your head in my oatmeal bowl, I miss you waking me up at 5am, such a happy girl waiting to start her day. I miss your smell and Bark Fest, I just miss everything about you and our life together.

I came here today, my darling, to hold you close to my heart. Zoe, what happened at the end, I did not know any more tricks to pull out of the hat and I could not bear to keep seeing you suffer. My heart screamed that day not to leave you at the ER. For the rest of my life, I will regret that I did not follow my heart and bring you home to me. Mama is so sorry.

I love you, baby girl,
    Last edited by addy; 08-01-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Zoe was lucky that she picked you as an owner. You went above and beyond and at the end gave her freedom from suffering. I know how hard it is but you did all you could.