Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Hi Zoe-I just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and we miss you.
    Love,
    Susan & Bailey
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Think about you Zoe and your mommy. Miss you little girl.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

April 17th, 2007 I walked out of Southridge Mall carrying you in my arms. Amy had brought you to her rescue center from animal control. You had been transformed from the dirty, stressed out dog to the most beautiful, happy dog I had ever seen. I remembered yesterday how stressed you were at Animal Control and started to wonder if the breathing problems you were havng at the ER were exasperated from you being so stressed out.

My sweet little girl, I will never have the answers as to waht happned to you at the end of our journey so it feels like I will never have closure.

I do know I love you so very much and you will always be in my heart and soul. I knew I would struggle terribly as your "birthday" approached. I did not realize it would start a week before.

I miss everything about you. I especially miss your courage and spunk. If only I had an ounce of your courage and spunk, my darling.

I love you.

My darling,
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Big hugs! Zoe was one of a kind,so beautiful,so courageous,so full of joy. Watch over your Mom.
    Hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo

My darling Zoe,

I just needed to talk to you. We talk about you still, every day; remember this, remember that? Daddy and I do a lot of that. I miss how you would raid the laundry basket. I miss how you would try to pull the towel off my head when I washed my hair. I miss you bossing me around and always being so happy. Baby girl, you were so full of life and fought for so long. I miss our chicken walks. I miss how you would look at me with your beautiful eyes. I miss your smell. I miss you guarding the house and chasing people out if you thought they were not acceptable. I miss you playing with Koko. I miss cudlles on the bed all night, while you pushed Daddy to the edge so you could sleep in the middle of us all stretched out. I miss sharing my oatmeal bowl with you. I miss your face at the door most of all when I come home.

I guess I miss everything about our life together. Your shoes are too big to fill. Koko is his own dog and you did teach him well but he is so sweet and joyful and kind. Daddy said you were a lot like me. You went full steam ahead with all your heart in everything you did.

I love you Zoe, always did and always will.

mama
    Last edited by addy; 04-12-2014 at 09:00 AM.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Beautifully reading. Hugs
    Sonja and Angel Apollo

Dear Addy, thinking of you today, and of precious Zoe. I cannot contain my own tears upon reading about the little face at the door. The one you shall not see again. I wish I could think of something grand to say that could ease that pain. But there is nothing that can fill that emptiness. I know there is nothing that can be said nor done.

For some reason today, I am especially missing faces from my own life. And so I am crying for myself, and dear Addy, I am crying for you. Oh, to be able to see those sweet faces one more time. Not just in our memories -- if only it could be more than just our memories today.

From across the miles, holding you close to my heart.
    Marianne

Thank you Marianne, sending hugs back to you
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

Hi Addy,
    In Buddy's case it was missing him sitting in the window watching for me to come home. He was always there waiting for me. Now, the window remains empty. It's odd, but I still drive up and stare at that empty window. I get it Addy. Our lives revolved around our previous babies.

I know how much you miss Zoe. I am glad that you have your sweet boy with you.

Love an hugs,
    Kathy

Oh that they do, our lives are everything puppy.

Zoe darling, on the eve of your special day I want you to know I celebrate you as never before. I rejoice in our life together, as short as it was; we packed a lot into it, Baby Girl.

Tonight and tomorrow, my heart is strong and my memory filled of days long gone by; of happy, strong dogs, playing jump or the tennis ball game or hide and seek or remembering every Sunday was Zoe Day. I watch your videos and even posted two to Youtube. Are you not amazed at mama? Daddy asks, what are you doing as I replay video after video and reread your story so I will never forget. Not that I could forget you but these things will help to make sure your memory never fades my darling.

We took Koko to Sendick's. He loved sitting in the parking lot watching people just like you loved doing and I do things with your brother now and say "and this I did with Zoe so I shall also do with Koko in honor of her memory".

Fly free my darling just like all the birds on your tree. Soar high and watch over all of us. I know you and Dad will always be there waiting for me. Odd how your birthdays are just two days apart. Certainly, that is a God thing.

I love you Zoe.
    Last edited by addy; 04-16-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko