Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Beloved Zoe

Default Re: Beloved Zoe

Addy, that is so cute! Daisy reacted like I was torturing her when I asked her to lay down and stay. Sometimes she let out this long, drawn out sigh which was hilarious.

Like you, I see some similarities between Bella and Daisy. It's comforting, isn't it? Hugs,
    Valerie

//^ ^\\ //^^\\
    (/(_•_)\) (/(_ "_)\)
    /''*''\ / "*"\
    (,,,)^(,,,)​ (,,,,)^(,,,,)
    ❤ ♥
    Daisy Bella

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes." - Author Unknown

Addy,

Loved reading your posts to, and about, Zoe. It is so hard to believe it has been over 6 months since we lost our beautiful girls. It is still hard and I know it always will be - they definitely took a piece of each of us with them.

Love hearing about Koko now, too. Our boys are special in their own rights!

Sending hugs to you and Koko!
    Best,

Mary Beth and Alivia

Hugs to my sister warrior. Our sweet Zoe.
    Sonja

My dearest Sister Addy,

I sent you a message to let you know I'm here.....

Your stories and words are beautiful for your Miss Zoe.

Days turn into months which turn into years, and I still think about Miss Maddie. Of course, having Miss Ella reminds me of how much I miss my calm Maddie. Ella does help keep my mind busy training her and laughing at her antics. So enjoy Mr. Koko he will help you heal.

Hang in there my sister, it does get better, but it takes time......

((((((HUGS)))))))
    Marie, My Angel Girl Maddie, and Now Miss Ella

Hugs and heart to all of you. I have been down and out with a nasty respiratory bug which I thought was allergies, then sinus infection but it has seemed to now have settled in my chest and I cant stop coughing. It has been a long time since I have felt this bad and am eyeing up Zoe's bottle of prednisone as I think my asthma is making me wheeze.

Darling Zoe, Daddy and I were talking to day after another realtor came over to assess the house. I was feeling rather down and out because the house has not recouped as much of it's value as we had hoped. But it got Daddy and I to talking about our time spent living here.

When I first looked into the windows of this old, wreck of a home, I felt this uncanny sense of having been here before, perhaps in another life, I did not know, but I knew this house and I could feel a sense of needing to be here because I had been once before.

The first day we brought you home, you became so excited as we turned down our street and wound our way to this home. You cried and cried and you were so animated and excited after being so quiet.
    You pranced in the front door and ran around the house in pure delight and it was from that first day as if you had always been here, had always lived here.

Daddy and I decided that we were meant to have met here, have our lives intertwined here, become one heart here.

And so we did, my little girl, the love of my life. So I cant regret my push to buy this rickety old place. Because if I had not, I would not have had you.

Love you more every day.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

So beautifully said.
    Hugs Sonja

My dearest Sister Addy,

You write so beautifully! It's from the heart and soul of life with your family. You bless us all with the warmth of "home"!. I picture Miss Zoe running around checking everything out making sure "her home" was safe and hers!

Love you!! <3

Hi, sweetheart-
    Tomorrow is surgery day and I'm up at all hours trying to get things in order, as always.
    I just caught up on this thread and want you to know your writings to Zoe warm my heart. It seems like way more than 6 months and yet how can it even be six months?
    I've been thinking of Palmer lately-there must be something in the air....it seems many are thinking of loved ones that are gone.
    I just wanted to send you a huge hug and touch base before I become an invalid again. Keep that pink bubble wrap handy!
    Isn't it GREAT hearing from sister Marie Irene??!! I guess it is time to get out our sweaters. I have a new navy blue one that I like a lot.
    Hugs to you and Koko......and remembering Miss Zoe. Get well soon!
    Love,
    Sus
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Good Morning Sister Addy,

Sending (((((HUGS))))) for the weekend! Time goes by faster than we realize sometimes-6 months, I remember by that time Miss Ella had come into our lives adding stress and missing Maddie more because there wasn't a calm dog around.

Even now at over 3 years I have moments like when my niece called Ella Maddie and it brought back a moment when I told her that one Christmas this would be the last time she saw Maddie. .

Your stories of Miss Zoe are such good memories and that is what keeps us going! Good Thoughts!

Maybe Mom can knit us all new sweaters while she is healing.....)
    Last edited by marie adams; 10-03-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Put the doggy prednisone down girl so sorry to hear you have been sick Addy and hope you have turned the corner by now! I have not feeling too well myself but that may just be a reaction to going back to work after nearly 6 weeks off!! But popping in to wish you a Happy Friday and hope you have a nice weekend!! The tulips have been and gone, now the trees are getting all their leaves back and it is warming up... just not today as it is blowing a gale!! Not long till our Chicago test match!! Doesn't look like I am going to make it, but maybe if you get it on your TV we can watch it together!!! xx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!