Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

I don't have anything going on in my life. Your birthday was the highlight of my day! lol

The highlight of my day was sinusitis

Aww Sonja, you don't have to love Ariel the way you loved Apollo. Bonds form differently. Each individual is unique and no relationship with human or dog is ever the same. It is ok, sweetie, really.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Hi Sonja,

Sending you and Ariel lots of hugs and love as you approach your two year mark. xxxxoooo
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

September 9,2014
    September 9,2012, the day I lost a part of myself, my heart, my soul.
    Daddy gave you to me on Christmas 1998, you were born October 12,1998.
    Little did I know the joy, love, companionship, support, and laughter you would enrich my life with. We never had children. So I guess you were my little boy. I loved you so much. Went overboard with beds, toys, treats, and clothes for you.
    My world started to unravel on May 2010, when you were diagnosed with Cushing's disease. In my heart I felt what happened to you in the emergency ward in February, the drugs, etc. caused it. I was so desperate to save you.
    You fought long and hard. We both adapted to the changes and limitations. I was blessed to take care of you until the end. August 25, 2012, the vet said you were dying and to take you home to die.
    You made sure I was holding you when you let out your last breath. I still struggle with the guilt how the skin infection spread and kept picking on it obsessed with getting it out of you. Forgive me I was so mad at times that you would no longer eat, because I did not want to accept that you were dying. I tried everything hoping for a miracle. But there were no miracles.
    You were so beautiful right up to the end. One month short of 14 years old. It wasn't enough time. But I know I was more fortunate than others. Mommy's little angel. Apollo
    Always in my heart ,always in my soul.
    When it is my time, I want my ashes spread with yours so we can be together again. My little Angel

MY APOLLO
    There's something missing in my home,
    I feel it day and night, I know it will take time and strength before things feel quite right.
    But just for now, I need to mourn, My heart -- it needs to mend.
    Though some may say, "It's just a pet," I know I've lost a friend.
    You've brought such laughter to my home, and richness to my days.
    A constant friend through joy or loss with gentle, loving ways.
    Companion, friend, and confidante, A friend I won't forget.
    You'll live forever in my heart, My sweet, APOLLO.

((((((((hugs))))))))

These anniversaries are the pits! Surrounding you with love dear Sonja.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

love you Sonja. sorry it is so dang hard. we loved them so.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Big hugs Sonja.

Sharlene and Molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Don't know why, but I think you wanted me to talk to you today. Baby I wish you good night every day. Over two years and the pain is still there. Baby miss you always. Next month is you birthday, and I will light a candle for you. Still and will always miss you, my regal, strong,loving,stubborn little boy. You hated having a bath,would turn your back to me thinking I would ignore you. You had some pretty good hiding places when it was time for a bath. My beautiful little man right up to the end. Still question myself if I did everything I could for you. Now take good care of Zoe.
    Mummy's little angel
    No matter how long you would have lived it would never be long enough for me. Watch over and guide your little brother Ariel. He has many fears to overcome.

Happy Birthday, my sweet little boy, Mommy's little angel.
    Default Re: Apollo fought with grace and dignity to the end, My little angel warrior
    Thank you all. Today is your birthday, Mommy's little angel. I light a candle in honor of your beautiful life. I don't come to the forum that much anymore.
    I went to see an animal communicator about the guilt I have about your illness and Ariel's anxiety. She said you were content with your life and happy about it. You accepted that you were dying and started preparing your soul for passing. I was frantic trying to save your body. There was so much love and a strong bond between us. When you died, in my arms you had a peaceful and joyful pacing seeing the light and being assisted to pass. Your soul is at peace and you want me to go on with my life and find happiness. You are aware of Ariel and said you don't want to help Ariel because you did your job,now it is Ariel's turn to help me. I laugh about that because you would say that. To know you were happy in your life with me and that you were at peace with your pacing in my arms is comforting. Like Addy said, about our sweet Zoe,it is time for me to be there more for Ariel, to encourage him, build up his confidence,trust ,over come is fears about the world.
    Apollo,you were my teacher and now I need to be Ariel's teacher,to teach him how to be confident,proud,and how to play. Mommy' little Angel. Mommy loves Apollo
    Sonja
    P.s. I know Zoe,Woody,Squirt ,,Hamish,Mira,Tia,and so many others will be celebrating with you today.
    Last edited by apollo6; Today at 12:24 PM.

Happy Birthday Apollo!
    Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom