Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

i know you miss him terribly Sonja. HUGS!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

From me too, Sonja...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Today it has been 6 years since my Apollo , my little warrior died. They say we all have a soul dog, Apollo was mine. He was my teacher. I thank Dawn for the beautiful post. I miss him every day. I will light a candle in his honor look at his video. I also want to remember Terry, , Sweet Corky's mom, who died due to complications in August. She supported me a lot, would call me. May she rest in piece. I now have little Ariel, a mini dachshund rescue. I am his teacher. After Apollo died I felt Apollo was pushing me to adopt another. This went on for 4 months. I feel he was saying don't let that love for me die share it with another. Through the years I have had signs Apollo is watching over me. We used to experience swing a humming bird nest and the chicks in our patio for years. It stopped when he died. So every time I see a humming bird , I feel Apollo is saying " Hi Mom I am okay , just checking in on you". Thank you for your love and support over the years. Video
    https://youtu.be/7klMKpJz4iM
    Last edited by apollo6; 09-09-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Those years of love shared will forever be part and parcel of who we are. I have no doubt that those Hummingbirds are from Apollo! Or that our sweet Terri is with Corky, Apollo, Squirt, Lulu, Kiki, Molly, and many others, watching over you and Ariel, and all of us here at K9C.

Hugs,
    Leslie
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

That was so sweet, Sonja. I'm crying...I too believe that our heart and soul dogs are always with us. I was thinking of Lena yesterday and missing her terribly. I stopped at PetSmart with Sibble to get some dog food. As we were leaving our parking spot, I glanced to my left and there was this little fluffball walking with a woman and her little girl. I stopped to get a better look and it was a white teacup poodle with apricot fringe on his ears and down his back just like Lena when she was a puppy. I couldn't believe it! I stopped and petted him, took a couple of pictures, spoke with the woman about Lee, then cried the whole way home. I know that was her letting me see her again.

Our heart dogs are with us always...many hugs to you, Sonja, from my heart to yours.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Watched your video of Apollo's life.

So sweet. I know I'm supposed to be tough grown man, but I was misty eyed by the end of the video.

Glad you are able to share your love with another sweet pup.
    Glen, Kobe's dad.

(pronounced Kobay)

Such a beautiful video Sonja .One of love of a life shared. Thank you for sharing . Forever missed but memories stored in the heart and mind forever, Our babies come to us in different ways . Perhaps Apollo takes on a hummingbird form . My baby comes in the clouds or a rainbow . Hugs my dear friend.

Wishing my Apollo happy birthday in heaven. You are always in my heart and soul. Think you may have been saying hi , saw two humming birds last week, one on the patio where we would see them every year and none since you past. Love to my little warrior

Happy birthday sweet Apollo .

Happy Birthday, Apollo!!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.