Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Dear Sonja, Apollo was your everything. You shared a special bond, a connection. Time moves along, but the missing last a life time, longer if it was possible. The monthly calendar you make using Apollo and Karma`s pictures is so sweet. I think I will use your idea and make for my baby. Sending my love .

I like the idea of a calendar to commemorate pets lost. So many of mine were in the fall or spring. None are forgotten. Hugs!
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

Thank you all for your comforting words. Like Addy said, Dawn and everyone else, I think when you have fought as hard as we and our fur balls to battle this awful disease you fall even harder. But the love, joy, laughter and yes even the sadness to be with theses sweet little babies is worth it. No regrets.
    Love Sonja,Apollo

Thinking of you today, sending hugs.
    Hope the rainbow gang is having a good party.

I'm remembering the Fourth of July Zoe at a six pack of hamburger buns and swelled up like a balloon. Sonja, you kept me so calm.

Then picturing Apollo in his red stroller.

All good memories, sister

Happy Fourth
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

My dear sweet Addy, and all of you . On the fourth Apollo would wear his red USA cap, a star spangled red,white, and blue bandana, and be in his red stroller. He was Mr Hollywood. People would be smiling and make pictures of him. The tears are flowing and reading about the recent loses is always painful. I still can not throw out Apollo's medical files. I have all his clothes still.
    Happy fourth to all of you. I'd like to think the fireworks are in celebration and honor of the fur balls we just lost and the ones who have gone before you: Zoey, Woody,Buddy, Scoop, Tia, Lena, Keesh, my Karma and all the rest.
    Love Sonja,Apollo
    Last edited by apollo6; 07-04-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Sonja,I can picture sweet Apollo in his cap, bandana and riding in his red stroller. So cute. I know how much you love him.

Today Apollo ,is the day your sister Karma died in Daddy's arm. We miss our baby girl. I light a candle for you. You were Daddy's little girl, you were the boss over this 6'2" man. You would carry your bowl around hinting you wanted food. You would eat all the turkey and leave your food than look up at us and say where is the good stuff? When you wanted Daddy to pick you up you would stand in front of him and whin. You loved your baths. I think you loved your grandmother more than me. Right to the end you loved your walks. You were strong for Apollo. When he got weaker he would lean on you and you were there for him. My sweet baby girl. You and Apollo take care of each other. Love, miss you always.
    Love your Mom
    Last edited by apollo6; 07-16-2016 at 12:28 PM.

Awww, thinking of you today Sonja. Karma was a little love, as was Apollo. I'm sure they found each other immediately.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Dear Sonja, sending lots of love and hugs. And sharing a tear. Thank you for sharing the story of the love between your husband and sweet Karma. I`m sure Karma had plenty of love for all.
    Last edited by mommyslittlegirl; 07-16-2016 at 03:40 PM.

I'm thinking of you also...
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.