Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Sonja, sending you lots of hugs.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Reading these beautiful post makes me so sad. I have been away from the forum for quite some time. I unfortunately came back to let you all know about the passing of my sweet little guy Alex. I recognize some of your names from 2011. Just heartbreaking to see that you have also lost your babies. I just want to thank you all again for being there for Alex and me. I hope all your precious babies are there to greet Alex so he won't be lonely.💔
    Fondly,
    Cindy

Christmas is not the same without you. You would tear through your presents and any other one near you. I think you were visiting me today. We went out for dinner and they played the song I put on your memorial video. The tears just started flowing on my face. We went to the place overlooking the Pacific Ocean,where we had Karma's memorial ceremony and one little humming bird was flying in the bushes. My sweet little soul mate, miss you every day and your sister Karma. Always in my heart. Love Mommy
    Sonja
    To all the cushpups here and gone,you are loved and remembered now and forever . The forum has gotten me through the trials, challenges, joy, sadness and losses. I am a better person because of all your love and support.
    Last edited by apollo6; 12-27-2015 at 09:42 PM.

I joined after you lost Apollo. He sounds like quite the character! You're right that we just learn to live with the loss of our fur friends. Hugs! May you have a blessed 2016.

"Sometimes it is like he was here yesterday and other times it's like 20 years. Only thing in common with both feelings is missing them" Such a true statement!
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

Cindy, hi.

I'm sorry for your loss of Alex. Hugs!
    Allison and Angel Gizmo

My sweet little angel,
    You come to my heart at night often. I am so blessed to have had you in my life. Because I love you so, I have my Apollo moments and the tears just flow. Some day,you will be waiting to greet me in heaven. Until then I will always carry you in my heart and soul.
    Love my sweet little boy.
    Sonja

Hi Sonja,

I have recently joined this forum as the dog of my heart has been diagnosed with Cushing's. My precious Lena will be 15 in March and I am so afraid of the day I will have to let her go. My heart hurts for you. As I read your posts, I feel your pain and sorrow and I pray that you will find peace.

It's so hard to know whether we are doing the right thing for our precious ones. We love them so much that we will try anything if we think it will make them better so they can stay with us longer.

But then we question ourselves...are we doing the right thing? When is it time to stop trying? How much is too much? Are we making them better or worse?

I have only just begun this journey with Lee, even though the symptoms must've started a couple of years ago, so subtle that they didn't register as "red alert", even after bringing her to the vet because of them. I will always blame myself for that. But now, with this site, I am learning more and will have more knowledge, so that I can advocate for her with the vet instead of just blindly doing what they say.

She is having a good day, so far. But we have an ACHT test scheduled at 11:00, which will upset her. I will stay with her the 2 hours to make her feel better. I will read while she naps in my lap, or on the bench next to me. We get a cheeseburger on the way home and park by the ocean and share it...this way she has something to look forward to. I will do anything for my baby, as you did for yours...and they know it.

Thinking of you,
    Joan

Hi Sis,

Missing Apollo right along with you, hugs and love and hopes for a visit from our boy, Zoe too to dry our tears. Maybe a hummingbird or some other sign is always so heartfelt welcoming.

Trying not to remember this month, pretending it is not February but had to get your necklace out to wear and hold.

Never to be forgotten, forever remembered, always loved and held so dear.

Apollo, go find Zoe and both of you frolic with cream on your noses, bark and wrestle and just have the best time ever. I can close my eyes and see you chasing each other, jump the rainbows and bark, bark, woof!

Love you, Sonja
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Dear Addy
    It warms my heart picturing ou babies like you said. Apollo's sister , Karma may be jealous of Zoe taking her brother.:
    Sonja, Apollo

Thinking of you and Apollo and Karma. I hope Ariel is well.
    Days are flying by, where does the time go?

So many memories here, so many are good ones and make me smile. Easier to forget the painful ones now. Must be healing.

Love you
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter