Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Dear Addy,
    You and our babies are always with me. I have felt this wariness of late. I miss so much reading about Zoe's adventures, her courage. I will always feel Apollo in my heart and soul. Last night I couldn't sleep, so I played the music box, Apollo so loved, watched Apollo's and Karma's video and saw the joy ,laughter, love, and sorrow near the end. Could not stop crying. 3 months since Karma past, missing my babies.
    Sonja, Apollo, Karma, Ariel
    P.s.Doug missed Karma so much he adopted a little, mini pincher/dachshund mix. We named her Kristin( in memory of Karma,her middle name) but they both were our one and onlys.

Quote Originally Posted by apollo6 View Post
    A friend of mine , who lost her dog suddenly wrote this: I needed to read this. Think about you a lot my baby boy, Apollo with love always.
    This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I lost my boy nearly a year ago very suddenly. Then I lost my girl barely three months ago after some serious highs and lows from her cushings. I am struggling every day. This letter really touched me. Thank you again
    Hillary ~ Shelby & Wrangell's Mom

Today is your birthday Oct 12, 1998-Sept 9,2012.
    I sang Happy Birthday and lite a candle for you today. You are my one and only as Karma is Doug's one and only.
    Everyone said how special you were. Regal, proud, and strong. When I was down or cried, you'd lick my tears. You so loved it when we would rest on the couch, you on my stomach just looking at me a letting out a sigh of happiness to be with me. So many memories, joy, laughter(crawling into the sleeve of my housecoat, stuck with only your head out) Trying to make sure I could not leave the house without you, sneaking you in to places you were not allowed to. Flying with you in the plane, you were such a good boy. Only once did you make a growl sound when a mean stewardess walked by the aisle,and secretly everyone was glad you did. I could go on.
    Take care of your sister Karma( she was always trying to get you to chase her) and watch over our Zoe(your girlfriend, but knowing Zoe, she has many Suitors) Have a great birthday with Buddy, Squirt and the others.
    My sweet Angel. Mommies little Angel
    Sonja
    Last edited by apollo6; 10-12-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Remembering our brave Apollo on this his special day.

Happy birthday Apollo hope it's a great one with all your friends
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thinking of you and Apollo. I think he and Zoe probably lit up heaven celebrating, don't you think?

Zoe probably ate too much birthday cake and Apollo probably had fun chasing her around the beautiful fields.

Oh Sonja, they are always in our hearts and on our minds, those two specials pups of ours. Maybe fifteen years from now it won't hurt so.
    Sometimes time stands still when it comes to heartache.

Happy belated birthday Apollo. May you celebrate with Zoe for a whole week!
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Happy Birthday, Apollo! Watch out for Squirt...she will steal your cake and chase all your balloons!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Dear Sonja, what a beautiful life you and Apollo had together. .On his special day ,thank you for sharing details of his life with us. They made me smile. You and I and Kiki and Apollo are so much alike. Love Dawn & Kiki

Mommy's little angel, Apollo.
    It is over three years since you past, and 5 months since your sister Karma past. I miss you both so much. I wish every one a blessed Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the 14 years I had with you and 16 years with your sister.
    My little brave man, you fought so hard the last two years of your life. I used to say we are going to fight Cushing and for awhile we did. I will always miss you,love you. Even now people remember how special you are. My boy.
    Love always
    To all the cushing babies gone and still here. You are our angels and hero's always in our hearts.

Happy Thanksgiving, dear sister. It is hard this time of year so I send huge hugs and lots of smooches too!

Send them back to me as I Surely need them, can't get our pups off my mind and hold back the tears

Know you will always mean the world to me, gentle friend.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Dear Addy, right back at you, love and hughs. You never get over what we and our babies endured. You just learn to live with it, realize what a profound imprint these fur balls had on us, Apollo, Zoe, and what brave little soldiers they and we were. And when it hits,the tears mean how much we loved and will always love them.
    Sonja,Apollo, Karma, Ariel