Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

My little angel, it will be almost two years in a few months since you passed. Now all I have is memories. I had to throw a few of your things the other day because they broke. I had myself I good cry.
    I realize now, there are always going to be moments of grief over losing you. But now I have moments of love and joy when I remember and look at your pictures. When ever I play your video the tears just stream down my face. You are buried so deep in my heart. Mommies little Angel.
    Love Mom
    Sonja

Sweet Apollo
    Today is July 4th, you always wore your USA red cap and scarf. It made people smile. Love you with all my heart.
    Feel gun shy about taking Arial next week for a check up. After everything you endured it is hard for me to trust the vet. Watch over your little brother. Missing you every day.
    Love your Mommy

big hugs, Sonja
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

My baby boy, almost two years since you passed and the tears just flow.
    I tried to throw out some of your medical records and notes, I started crying so hard that I could not do it. Mom and Doug said then don't ,when and if you are ready then do it. I started reading about your last few months and it all came back. I will always miss you, always carry you in my heart. The grief will come and go. And that is just the way it is. Saturday mornings seem to catch me off guard ,our special time together.
    Missing my boy
    Love your Mom Sonja

AW Sonja, we understand. We really do. No need to get rid of anything until you are sure you're ready.

Rosie has all of Buddy's things, except for two. His stuffed frog/friend who he slept with and kept near since puppyhood and his cuddle blanket. He would not climb into his nest bed unless that blanket was there. When it was washed, he'd wait for it. His frog and blanket have been on the foot of my bed (by the wall) since Buddy passed. I kept them for me. When I'm feeling particularly sad during the night, it's soothing to know that they are there to grab hold of. They have been there for over a year now and will stay as long as I need them. Seeing Rosie play with Buddy's toys and wear his little shirts makes me smile. It helps me feel like he's still hanging around somewhere.

If hanging on to Apollo's things help to soothe you, by all means keep them.

Please don't feel you need to leave the forum to make room for others. There is plenty of room and love to go around for all. If you are feeling that moving on will help you heal, then please do what's best for you. Know that we'll be here whenever you want to drop in to visit. We we always hold you and your sweet babies in our hearts.

Huge hugs,

Kathy
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 07-20-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Today is Mommys birthday. You are not here. A friend said some wise words to me "Don't be sorry for the things you don't have. Be happy you had them at all."
    I was so blessed to have you in my life. I did not know how hard it would be without you. I cried the other day saying I don't love Arial the way I loved you. No more sneaking you into church, Saturday whip cream day. I am crying again. In a month it will be 2 years since you died,I still cry,you were bigger than life. My little man.
    Love Mommy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONJA! Yes, we all miss our fur angels, particularly around special events such as a birthday. For today, let us celebrate you!

Big birthday hugs,
    Kathy

Oh Sonja, I missed your birthday. I just know Apollo and Zoe and the whole gang through a party in your honor.

Big hugs, I know how you feel trying to celebrate without Apollo.
    love,
    addy, zoe and koko

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton

Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter

Oh I missed it too. Happy belated birthday Sonja. I know you have a bunch of angels watching over you.

Hugs
    Sharlene and Molly muffin
    Last edited by molly muffin; 08-05-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

thank you all. You all have enough going on in your lives.
    Thank you for the wishes.
    Love you all.
    Sonja