Thread: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Apollo,missing you,1 year, 5 months

Apollo, Mommy misses you so much. Saturdays, and nights are the hardest. We had whip cream Saturdays,you'd sit on my lap, every night I gave a little apple before we went to bed. Everyone said you had such big soulful eyes. Why couldn't I save you. You loved when I would lay on the couch,you would lye on my stomach,just look at me and let out a sigh.
    I struggle with overwhelming guilt at time. Why couldn't I save you. This horrible disease ravished your beautiful body. Seeing you fight so hard ,so much courage. I wish you could have told me what you were going through. It has been 1 year 8 months almost two years and I realize I will always miss you. Someday we will be together in heaven.
    But like Addy and sweet Zoe, we had so many beautiful years, love ,joy, fun and yes the sadness. But I need to remember how I was blessed for almost 14 years with having you in my life. As my vet said, an old soul in a young body. You were my teacher.

Such a little dog took such a big piece of me when he died. My regal,proud,stubborn,smart,loving,beautiful little boy.
    Love your mommy
    Last edited by apollo6; 04-12-2014 at 01:26 PM.