Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Quincy, from Polish straydog to Dutch service dog

Default Re: Quincy, from Polish straydog to Dutch service dog

Ohhh sorry... I can't seem to share it Eventhough it is "publicly" shared on FB...doesn't seem to work when I share it here Well, too bad, just imagine that little black beauty going through all 4 Hoopers, round a barrel and then back to me... All that in 5 seconds

Ohhh, and Leslie? I started out high (not even that high, mind you) just to calm everything going on in my body down and then went down, step by step till the lowest dose I was still feeling pretty good So right now, I take one day 5 mg and the other day 7.5 mg, I switch each day. I feel best at 7.5 but 5 is still okay And by switching each day...I can keep it under control. The body naturally makes an average of 7.5. mg of cortisol per day so I am doing pretty good amountwise I don't get more pred then my body is making already...so that's good
    Last edited by SasAndYunah; 11-02-2016 at 04:13 PM.

Absolutely amazing!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Quote Originally Posted by SasAndYunah View Post
    Well, too bad, just imagine that little black beauty going through all 4 Hoopers, round a barrel and then back to me... All that in 5 seconds
    I can so picture this!! You go girl!!

Dang Sas, sorry to hear that you have had a rough time of it lately and in so much pain. I'm sure that causes Quincy a great deal of worry too, as she is so in tune with you and how you feel.
    I'm glad that you are now feeling well enough to be functioning again. There are still so many adventures for you and Quincy to share.
    Hugs my friend
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I tried, as well, Saskia. Same results. Can you provide a different link? Is it private?
    I am so sorry you are experiencing deterioration. I am glad you are getting results with Prednisone. Please keep us posted on how it is going.
    I am now up to date with your Quincy postings. She and you are simply marvelous. I have one question, after reading what you wrote about walking dogs. Can I come over and cook and clean for you???
    Anyone and anything would thrive with your approach to life. All of the positive reinforcement we hear you give Quincy....I think I could use some of that!!!
    I hope the cold does not interfere with you and Quincy going for walks. She just looks so happy and so proud of herself. Very refreshing~!
    Love,
    Susan
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

Hahahaha Susan, of course you can come over and you won't even have to cook and clean, unless you really, really, really like to do so

And with warm (and several layers of them) clothing and a coat for Quincy, we still enjoy our walks eventhough it has become pretty cold here lately

This actually was today:
    https://youtu.be/6x4tu4Nba3Q

And here is yesterdays Hooperclass:
    https://youtu.be/ORa4hHD4lCs

And if it's really cold or raining cats and dogs, we have our own "indoors-Hoopers-facility" in my livingroom
    https://youtu.be/-8AGewGlUNE

Saskia and Quincy

Today we had our last Hoopersclass of this season... Next Saturday, our actual last class, we decided to go for a walk in the forrest with the entire group as our "season-goodbye"

So, this was today, Quincy's accomplishments for this season
    https://youtu.be/0U89iCjkUZs

Saskia and Quincy

Love to see the joy of Quincy working/playing. I needed a little joy today, so thanks so much!!!

What fun!! And Quincy wags his tail the whole time he is running. Thanks for sharing!
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
    -C. S. Lewis

The moment Quincy no longer wags her tail...there's something really, really wrong with her, her tail wags always even when she sleeps And yes, Quincy's joy in her work/play...life in general, always lifts me up as well, it's so contageous her zest for life It's become very, very cold here but with such a crisp, clear and sunny sky, it's a joy to be outside and you forget the temperature is below freezing Quincy just jumps and runs and sniffs and enjoys herself to the fullest, keeping active is the best way to keep warm...and that is what she is doing, keeping active

https://youtu.be/5Kte5uOcXfU

Bedtime in The Netherlands...wishing you all sweet dreams for later, probably around the time I wake up again

Saskia and Quincy