Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking Dexter to the beach

Default Taking Dexter to the beach

June 9th will be one year since Dexter crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I still think of him daily and miss him very much. His life-long companion Sophie passed away in March. They are both together as they should be. They were the best friends I could have ever asked for.

We are going to be at the beach on June 9th. I am taking with me Dexter and Sophie's ashes to spread at the beach. Dexter loved the water and I always wanted to take them both to the beach.

I'm planning on getting up at sunrise and having some private time on the beach with them.

Christy

Default Re: Taking Dexter to the beach

Dear Christy, wishing you a beautiful and warm sunrise for your quiet time with releasing the ashes of your beloved Dexter and Sophie. My Finnegan, even when not feeling well, loves his time at the beach here in Maine. No matter how cold it is he loves frolicking at the edge of the water and chasing the waves. I am sure you have beautiful memories of them both too. Hugs to you from Felice & Finnegan

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Dearest Christy,

What a loving tribute to Dexter and Sophie. I know your heart is still very heavy and this may offer the comfort you need envisioning them romping around the ocean whenever they want. Yes, they are together now and always will be, of that I am sure. And both are looking after you and your gang.

I will think of you on the 9th as I get up well before sunrise and we will all be there with you.

Always in loving memory of your sweet Dexter and Sophie.
    ((((((hugs))))))
    Terry

Christy,

It is hard to believe that it has been a year.

I think that spreading Dexter and Sophie's ashes will be a beautiful tribute to them. They will, as you know, always be with you.

I will be thinking of you on that day.

Carol

Christy,

I too will be thinking of you, Dexter and Sophie on June 9th. Sunrise, ocean breeze and release - this touches my heart so that I'm going to cry.

Many hugs,
    Louise

Christy,

I can't believe it will be a year that Dexter is gone. I loved the picture of him and your daughter that you had on the old board. I too will be thinking of the three of you. Hugs.

Luv,
    Lynne and Angel Lady

Christy,
    We will be with you on that beach in spirit. Dexter and Sophie were together in life and now they will be together forever.
    Jenny

Hi Christy,
    I'm sorry I didn't have the privilege of knowing your and Dexter's special story. May your time at the beach with Dexter and Sophie be filled with warm and happy memories.
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

Christy,
    I will be thinking of you on Tuesday as you release Dexter and Sophie.
    It will be a very special time, heartbreaking, yet so fitting for your best friends.
    Many ((((Hugs)))))
    ~Mary Ann

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

Here is one of the photo froms the old board - Dexter and the "boss of applesauce" .

My continued (((((hugs))))))
    Terry