Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody

Default Re: Woody

Happy New Year little one, I hope your doing well. I,m hanging in there but its not the same, I have to find a new normal and its hard but I,ll do it. If one thing you taught me was to live each day to the fullest and I,ve not been doing that so far, but I,m working on changing that. According to the rescue its your 6th birthday today, that was the day you arrived at the centre so was made your birthday, but we didn,t celebrate that as your birthday we celebrated the day you came home, as it was your Gotcha day and we made that your birthday, but this year you can have two birthdays just because your special so a huge Happy Rescue Birthday to my precious boy as always I love and miss you more each day
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Many loving hugs and Happy New Year!You are doing great Tracy! Baby steps my dear. Your new normal will come when the time is right. I haven't even found mine yet, but so be it. xxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Hay little one, just popping in to say goodnight, but you know that already don,t you as I,m always talking to you, I can,t get out the habit of every time I leave the house to say "be good, back soon love you" I still take some comfort in that silly I know but it calms me somehow. I,ve given up looking for answers into what happened to you and why you had to get sick, I just want you to know how precious you are to me and had we had our time again together I wouldn't have done a single thing differently you bounced into my life, played like your life depended on it, remember that first day when you came home and in the corner of the room was a toy box filled with toys the look on your face was priceless, it was like all your dreams had come true I remember it like it was yesterday, so many memories wee man so many, and I will treasure each and every one of them.

I love you night night wee man, mummy loves you, see you in my dreams

Hey little one, how are you doing, there have been some more furbabies coming to your new home soon, so you be good and let them know that its safe, warm and everyone is healthy where you are. Now play nice. I was looking after Murphy today, he was very well behaved for me and enjoyed a long walk in the countryside, he did get a bit muddy though something you loved doing that in rolling in all sorts of stuff.

Well today was a good day, because I know your safe and I can stop worrying now.

Night night wee man, mummy loves you see you in my dreams

Hey little one. I finally brought you home today, and you are on the mantle of the fireplace. I know it doesn,t make sense you being there and not running around like a nutter, but none of it makes sense, but I am calmer inside now knowing your home. I miss you little one, so very much. I love the bones of you and miss our snuggles x

Hey baby boy

Its been a month today, since you,ve been gone, that's a whole 31 days since I last saw you, since I last held you in my arms and kissed your little nose. I didn,t want to let you go, ever you were my best friend, you got me, you gave me unconditional love and only asked for food, a bed and a warm lap to lye in and I gave you all of that and more. You taught me so much, things that I will carry with me throughout my life.

Till we meet again little one I love you and miss you so much everyday xxx

Hey baby boy

How I wish you were still here, I,m having a hard time and your not here to help me through it, like you have done so many times before. What I would do just to see that cheeky smile of yours, it instantly made me feel better, I try and keep up beat but sometimes it doesn,t work and I want to scream Why! Why! Why! You, we didn,t have enough time little one we really didn,t. I miss you more as each day goes by, and hurt just a little bit more. I know there will come a time when it won,t hurt so much but for now it hurts so bad.

Till we meet again little one xx

Hey Woods

How you doing, I hope your still causing mayhem up there but not to much I don,t want you upsetting any of the other furbabies.

I have Mac coming to stay this weekend yeah I know you didn,t like him but you didn,t like any dog, it will be good to have his company, of course it would be better if you were still here with me, but your not.

I miss you baby boy and love you always xx

Hello little one

Not written to you in a while, but that doesn,t mean I don,t think of you. You are the last thing I think of before sleep and the first thing I think of every morning and all the hours in between. I miss you little one, its not the same here without you. I had Mac last weekend and we had fun, but it made me so sad that it wasn,t me and you having the fun like we used to. You were my rock Woody.

I am going for an interview tomorrow, so if you could cross your paws for me and if your ever not too busy playing and chasing rabbits up there please let me know your ok.

Love and miss you Woody as always

Mum xx

Hey Woody

Mum got the job, so if you crossed your paws thank you It is good to be able to focus on something other than you not being here, but your always on my mind. I still struggle with coming home and not seeing you lying on the sofa as I opened the door, you would instantly wag your tail and then roll over for belly rubs and kisses, and it instantly made me feel good.

I still talk to you, I come home and tell you all about my new job and everything that happened just like I would if you were here. I do so hope you can hear me. I always loved the way you leaned your head from side to side when I spoke to you just like you were listening, you probably weren,t lol but I like to think you were.

Hoping and prayer your ok and having fun, I wish you were here Woody I really do. Love and miss you xx