Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woody

Default Woody

Morning babes, pfft where do I start, I didn,t think I,d find myself in this section for a while to come.

I miss you wee man, you were my life. You were the cheekiest, funniest, stubborn, feisty little dog and I love every hair on your body. You kept me on my toes, you never asked for much as long as you had food and toys you were happy. I can,t believe years ago someone threw you out into the cold, wet streets but it was there lose and my gain. You taught me so so much, you lived for the moment, played like your life depended on it and snuggled so good. I hope you had a good afternoon yesterday and that you understand why it was your time. Woods there is no words to describe how I feel losing you but I know one day we will meet again. I need you to do something for me, when you get to the bridge, Bruno will be there now he was the total opposite of you and he was a JR, please be nice to him he will along with the other angels look after you till I get to met up with you both.

love and licks mum xx

I said this to you everynight and will continue to do so

Night Night wee man, mummy loves you, see you in the morning xx
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge

Default Re: Woody

What sweet words to Woody. I still can't bring myself to write Bo's tribute. I just break down everytime...but I do know he knew how much he was loved.
    Bo waited for Woody because Bo always wants to show the newest member at the Rainbow Bridge the best places to run and show off with the wind blowing in their faces. Happy times await our Angels and they wait for us with open arms.
    Belinda Creel,
    Mom of Angel Bo, My Little Latte and now our newest Toby.

Night night wee man, mummy loves you, see you in the morning xx

Morning babes, it was so weird this morning not seeing you lying on the sofa with your paws in the air waiting on tummy rubs. The house is so quiet I really don,t know what to do with myself. I miss you so much little one xxxx

Night night wee man, mummy loves you, see you in the morning

Hey little one, mums a bit late this morning, how you doing up there I hope your being nice to all the other furbabies there. Have you managed to catch any rabbits yet? I don,t know what to say to you today other than be good and I miss you so very much, I fell empty but trying to focus on the good times with you and my were there plenty. xx

Well Woody it has been a week today since your second episode, you frightened me that day, the look in your eyes will haunt me forever, do you remember I lay with you on the floor and held you till you felt better. Its also a week since the last time you were in the house, a whole 7 days since we snuggled up that night, and you snored and pushed me to the edge of the bed. I lay a long time that night watching you, taking in every inch of you and softly crying. You were oblivious to this as you were asleep, all cosy with your head on the pillow you looked so cute and peaceful. I can,t believe your gone, I miss you so so much, but I,m trying to be brave

Night night, mummy loves you, see you in the morning xxx

Merry Christmas Munchkin. It was so weird not having you here with me today, but I was brave and spent the day with the family. You are never far away and are always in my thoughts. I hope you had a good day to little one, I,m struggling without you xx

One week ago today little one I held you in my arms, and said goodbye to you, this was the hardest day for me. We spent a lovely afternoon together and throughout the day there were glimpse of happy Woody and glimpse of a sad Woody. I knew what I had to do, and I explained this to you when we sat looking out the window and you looked up at me and licked my face I knew you understood. I think of you every minute of the day and the house is so quiet without you. I love and miss you so much munchkin xx

I,m struggling today without you, some days are better than others, but today is a bad one. I went a walk today to clear my head, it was a cold but clear day the ones you loved, I did our usual walk it was weird going alone. I wish you were here, but I understand you are needed elsewhere I miss you so very much I love you