Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1193

Thread: Brando has joined Snuggles at The Bridge; PHEO - Need Info and Advice Please

Default Re: Brando has joined Snuggles at The Bridge; PHEO - Need Info and Advice Please

I was so very very sad to hear that Brando had passed. Just broke my heart for you. Those two where certainly the pair. just sending you big hugs Vicki.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Default Re: Brando has joined Snuggles at The Bridge; PHEO - Need Info and Advice Please

Thank you Lori and Sharlene. It's been extremely hard on me losing both boys 5 months apart and found it so incredibly difficult to post about it. I was in a deep dark depression from my grief and everyday was like knives stabbing me in my heart.

An adorable loving affectionate adoring lovable little boy came into my life 3 months ago and is helping healing my heart. I feel Snugs and Bran are with me through Ryder. He is so much like both of them it's amazing in the things he does and acts.
    I still cry over my boys and miss them beyond words, but Ryder gives me so much joy and love I know my boys sent him to me.

Ryder became part of my family 3 months ago when he was almost 8 months old. July 5th my baby will be 1 years old.

I am happy to introduce my new baby, my new love, Ryder.
    http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/Vi...deshow/Ryder-2
    Vicki, Ryder and My Precious and Forever Loved Boys, Snuggles, Brando & Cuddles who are together @Rainbow Bridge.
    (damn this was painful to write )

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

My condolences for your loss, but so grateful you've found a new love in Ryder.

Speaking of....PUPPY!!! He is absolutely adorable. Congratulations!
    Mama to Jackson and Kira, and my darling Cushing's angel, Visuddha

Ryder is absolutely adorable! I so love to see how well he is doing with you. Not that there was ever any doubt.
    I know how much you miss Brando and Snuggs. There were a team if there ever was one.

Big hugs Vicki!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Thanks so much Sharlene and DoxieMama I appreciate your condolences and well wishes!
    Vicki, Ryder and My Precious and Forever Loved Boys, Snuggles, Brando & Cuddles who are together @Rainbow Bridge.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Vicki -- I am so, so glad that Ryder has come into your life at just the right time. I agree that Snugs and Brando had something to do with that. Ryder is so handsome and has great conformation -- future show dog? Abbie sends Ryder a big A-R-O-O to welcome him.
    Judy H. (Always "Maggie and Abbie's Mom" & now "Sadie Sue's Mom")
    Venice, FL

Thank you Judy He is bred by one of the top beagle breeders who breeds show dogs and Ryder was picked from the littler to be the one who would show. But then the breeder fell ill and could not do what was needed and Ryder did not have much of a puppyhood because of that. So although he is a gorgeous pup and as sweet and loving as he is handsome there is no showing in his future. He will just be my baby and my new best friend, which is what Ryder and I need.

Just realize I need to change my signature..this will be heartbreaking.
    Ryder sends kisses to Abbie, because so far not 1 arooo but constant wagging tail and I get tons of kisses. I do hope he does start to aroooo that sound is music to my ears.
    Last edited by beaglemom3; 06-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.

He is so cute! I feel the same about my Sibbles...she can never replace Lena, but I adore her!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Hi Joan, thank you You're right. No dog replaces another but it is amazing how much love our hearts can hold. I have fell head over heels in love with all of my boys including Ryder. He is a very special little boy who has stolen my heart from day one which really helps me with my grief over Snuggles and Brando. and Snuggie did the same for me when I lost my precious Cuddles.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! OMG, He absolutely adorable!!!!!.