Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Meet Grace! - sweet little Grace has passed

Default Re: Meet Grace! - sweet little Grace has passed

Also Faulkner County Humane Society - one of the hardest hit counties - scroll down to the "donate" button -

http://www.fixingfaulknercounty.com/
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Thanks for posting the links Leslie. I keep up with the lost and found via you, so heart breaking. I cry every time I look on there.
    Great idea MC, I was wondering who to send to get the most benefit too. These are some good ideas.
    Oh I'm sorry Leslie, it is so hard to have to go through their things.
    sending you hugs and love
    Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

I want to thank you, Sharlene, for your help and for reminding me of Amazon - they will send supplies to the various shelters and aid stations from just about anywhere...and I just didn't even think of that!

The FB group is sending out a list of foster volunteers today so I may have a houseful just any day again. I am SO PROUD of my fellow Arkansans. They have pulled together and stand shoulder to shoulder helping complete strangers. Someone came up with the saying, "Arkanstrong" - and it is certainly true.

Not only Arkansans are showing up from all over the state, there are people from other states driving days to volunteer. But those who are reaching out from all over the world just astound me. They don't even know where ARK is but neither do they care - they just want to help. If you have lost hope for the human race, find a way to hear the stories coming out here - they will melt your heart and give you that hope again.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I miss you, Little One. Selfish, I know, since you are now free from all of your limitations but I do miss you so.

Leslie,
    I don't know how I missed this news on Grace until just now. I saw your post on the other thread for Brittany where you mentioned losing Grace...I am so sorry I didn't know sooner and I'm so very sorry for your loss. I was just looking at her photo album yesterday and I had no idea she was gone. She was so sweet and I know how much she must be missed by you.
    I'm sorry.

Barbara

Thank you for the links Leslie, and also the information about Amazon. We actually drove through some of those areas less than a month ago.
    {{{HUGS}}}

I miss you, little one. You and Squirt take care of each other and know you are so very loved and missed.

I miss her too Leslie. Not like you of course, who loved her and cared for her and she needed you so much. You were there for her when she needed someone to be. That is special and can never, ever be taken away. But yes, I miss hearing about her, seeing her pictures and just knowing she was safe, was enough.

love
    Sharlene
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)