Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Default Re: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Dear Kathy,

We’ve always seen Buddy so clearly through your loving eyes, and that will never change. On mornings like this, our tears blur the images for a time. But the love is unwavering and the clarity always returns. Sadly, so does the pain and the loss and the missing him. I wish I could make that part better, but I know I cannot. But we join you in remembrance and honor and celebration of Buddy’s sweet spirit, today and every day.

My heart is with you as this anniversary arrives, Kathy. I will always remain so deeply sorry for your loss. No matter how many years pass by, that will never change.

Hugs, hugs and more hugs.
    Marianne

(((Hugs)))

Anniversaries are so hard. There should be another name for them. I thought after the "firsts" they would get easier...boy, was I wrong. I dread each one...hugs, Kathy.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Another year creeps by. 6 years now. Still no Buddy boy sitting at the window waiting for me to come home. No Buddy here at my side. No Buddy to complain to, or share my secrets, stresses, and frustration. No Buddy to care. There will never be another Buddy in my life. My heart dog. My little love. My best friend. Life goes on, only different now.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Such a huge spirit inhabited that tiny body — it’s no wonder that the hole left behind can never be filled. I remain so sorry for your loss, Kathy, but also so grateful that you shared Buddy with us, and that you allow us to continue to honor him alongside you.

Always in loving memory. Always.

Sending huge loving hugs ♥♥

In remembrance of sweet Buddy. Like you Apollo was is my heart dog, over 6 years, still always missing him. Apollo was to me as Buddy was and is to you.
    Sending love,warmth and understanding. When you have loved so deeply, you fall even harde.
    Sonja and Angel Apollo

Thank you all for your kind posts. Also, thanks to Buddy's mystery candle lighter (Marianne). I kept the candle lit for a few more cycles. We have all experienced the loss of at least one heart dog. Very few losses impact the soul as much as losing a heart dog.

Dear Kathy, just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you. I know what a comfort Buddy would have been to you as you face such a challenging time now after your mom’s death. I so wish he was still right there beside you. But I hope you are able to find at least a bit of support and comfort in another way.

Do take as good care of yourself as you can.
    Marianne

Hi Marianne, Things have gone from bad to worse, if that is even possible. Not going into any details on a public forum, but just know that I can't see anything improving anytime soon. I went back to work yesterday, but will be off Friday for my mom's funeral. Insanity is the only word that comes to my mind right now and that doesn't even cover it. Yes, Buddy would've known exactly what to do. He always knew what to do.