Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Default Re: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Kathy, I'm so sorry. I'll surely be thinking about you tomorrow and wishing you strength on such a difficult day. You won't be able to see me, but I hope you'll still be able to fill my hug.

Marianne

Especially thinking of you again today, Kathy. This past week marked the one-year anniversary of my own mom's death, and her loss still affects me in some way every single day. What has happened to you is huge, as are the changes to your life. I continue to send you my well wishes, and my hope that your burden will soon begin to ease at least a tiny bit.

Marianne, Sending you tons of love and hugs! One year is still really new, when it comes to the loss of our mothers. We were very blessed to have had them with us for so long, but the loss is still huge and hurts so very much.

My life and my dad's life totally changed practically overnight. I got my dad through Mom's very religious funeral service and our goodbye at the cemetary. That was gut wrenching! I am finally starting to get a handle on things, although more details seem to pop up daily. I have decided that I do not want to be an adult anymore. Too much pressure and responsibility, with very little control.

Thanks again for thinking of me. Know that I'm sending strength and love back to you!
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 02-01-2020 at 10:09 AM.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

7 years today! So much time at home that I could be spending with you! The country is falling apart. The virus is ragging. Yet, I knew that everything would work out with you by my side. I miss you!

Oh Kathy, sending you so many hugs from across the miles. We’ll never, ever forget our Mighty Lizard Hunter or the love that you two will share forever.

Stay safe, my friend, and keep Buddy’s brave spirit tucked deep within your heart, giving you strength as well.

Huge hugs from me as well.

Same from me, Kathy. I was thinking the same thing about Lee...she would have loved me being home with her all these months with not much to do but cuddle up and enjoy our time together.
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

Dear Kathy, Marianne and everyone, sending loving thoughts your way. It has been 8 years since Apollo died. He would have loved me being at home. My little rescue Ariel, is keeping me sane during an insane time. I think he is looking down from heaven and seeing the anxiety issues and fears Ariel has and saying I told you that you had a good thing with me. Everyone loved that regal little guy. Keep safe and healthy I still have my 88 year old mother. But worry for her everyday with the COVID 19 outbreak. Love you all.

8 years have gone by, yet it seems like yesterday.

Hugs to you, Kathy....
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.