Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

Default Re: My Beautiful Buddy Boy

MERRY CHRISTMAS BUDDY BOY!! I miss you sooooo much!

I posted a Christmas photo of a happier Christmas, as his new Avatar for the month.

I still don't understand how this happened. You were perfectly fine for so many years except for allergies, until you weren't. Now you're gone and I can't bring you back. I feel so sad. I hope there are lizards running everywhere and you're eating all the good stuff now. There are no allergies in doggie heaven, so pig out!

Until we me again, be happy!
    Mom
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

It's going to be very hard to spend that first Christmas without them isn't it,

{{{{ Hugs }}}} for you too Kathy
    Last edited by mcdavis; 12-16-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Buddy looks so adorable in his Christmas picture...sending huge and loving hugs to you, dear Kathy.

I LOVE Buddy's Christmas pic!! A star is so fitting for him, as that is what he is to all of us on this group!! Shine down on us all Buddy Boy xxx

ps I am going to follow your lead and put up a Christmas pic of Flynny, can't do any fancy stars though!!
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

HUGS Kathy

A perfect christmas pictures of the mighty lizard hunter.

hugs,
    Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Love Buddy's picture.
    The holidays are tough without them.
    Hugs
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Hey Smiley,
    It's Christmas Eve and I've already has a good cry this morning. I have been pretty sick for a while now. You are usually right by my side until I start to feel better. It's weird that your not.

I know that you could care less about dressing up in all the silly Christmas outfits, but you did it because it made me happy. You always wanted me to be happy. My sweet little shadow who loved his family more than life itself.

The Christmas Eve party has been moved to Uncle Dave's house. They don't want my yuck and I don't blame them. Papa and Gramma are going to the party. I am going to stay home with Rosie. That's okay. I'm not feeling up to it anyway.

We'll, I hope you have something fun planned with your best buds up there. At least you won't have to dress up this year! It doesn't seem right celebrating Christmas without my wee little man to join in the festivities.

Love and miss you bunches,

Mom

Hi Kathy

I am sad you are missing out on the festivities tonight, but kinda pleased you are not having to drag yourself around cleaning and prepping food. Hopefully this bit of time to relax without having to worry about all that will help you feel a bit better for tomorrow. Hope you did get some rest with that little minx not tearing too much! Merry Christmas Kathy xxxxxx
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Trish,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for lighting two candles for my mighty lizard hunter.

I'm beginning to wonder if I might have whooping cough? We had a few cases going around school before break. My cough is horrendous and I can't lie down at all without coughing up a lung. My voice still hasn't returned. Or it could just be my usual bronchitis. Either way, it's exhausting. At least I'm on break right now.

I already cleaned BEFORE the party was taken elsewhere. Ug! It is just as well though. It is a little before 9:00 on Christmas morning. I will be staying home with Rosie once again, while my folks go to Christmas dinner at my brother's house. My neighbors came over last night and brought toys for Rosie, with a card adressed to Rosie and Family. It was cute. I got her some toys too, for her first Christmas. It is so sad that she is deprived in that department. LOL The basket is overflowing as it is! Anyway, I will rotate toys to keep the little monkey busy, so I should be able to get some rest today.

May all you heavenly angels have a joyous and Healthy holiday! Xxxxx

So pleased your brother has stepped up to the plate Kathy, not so pleased you are whooping!! Have you seen the Dr yet? This cannot go on like this, your poor thing you must be exhausted!!

Yep Buddy got two candles, so did Woody before I realised I was signing in the wrong place DOH!! Remembering all our fur angels today alongside you all.

xx