Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate Good Times!

Default Re: Celebrate Good Times!

Thank you for reminding us to Celebrate the good times.
    Without realizing it , somehow Apollo wanted me to share his love with another. I was driven to pet adoption sites. Four months after his passing I came upon this picture of a mini dachshund. MOM pushed me to see him in the foster home. He was very timid almost bite me. I was told to come back again. MOm and I went again,was told to take him home for a trial run. They had found him roaming the streets alone,some sort of scare on his back. We put him in the back doggie car seat. He was trembling. I stopped the car and asked mom to hold him. He let out a sigh ,he knew he was home. He,Arial has anxiety, and fears. we are working on it. The pay back,he saved me,makes me laugh. he is my Velcro dog. Thank you for reminding us to laugh again.
    hugs Sonja and Angel Apollo
    Last edited by apollo6; 02-16-2014 at 01:46 PM.

OMGoodness, Trish, that was too funny!!!

Has Elle been giving devil cat lesson? Lol xxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Omg, he could taste the fart, that made me laugh so hard thought I was going to wet myself.
    This is a great idea, thanks for creating the thread. I'll visit it often.
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself"
    -Josh Billings

Hiiiiilllarrriouuusss!!!
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

As a trucker stops at a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you're losing some of your load."

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde's car. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says "Hi, my name is Kevin, it's Winter in Michigan and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

hahahahaa That is funny!

Sharlene and molly muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Here is my favourite bit of facebook silliness for the week, sorry but it is a cat again LOL.. make sure you have the sound up!

http://blog.petflow.com/hahahah-i-wa...his-hilarious/
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

I want whatever that cat was having! LOL xxxx

Just a little lightheartedness for today

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    Judi & "mah boy" Keesh