Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate Good Times!

Default Re: Celebrate Good Times!

An elderly man in Oklahoma calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 45 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!"

"Dad, what are you talking about?" the son yells.

"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the old dad explained. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!"

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this."

She calls her elderly father immediately, and screams at him, "You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, you hear me?" she yelled as she hung up the phone.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay", he says, "it's all set. They're both coming for Christmas and paying their own air-fare."
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

ROFL!!! Love that one Leslie. Just the giggle we needed after today's rough go on the forum.
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Leslie,
    I read your joke about the elderly couple divorcing after 45 years to my mom. She looked really concerned until the punch line, when she cracked up. I haven't seen her giggle like that in ages. Thanks for the laugh. Xxxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with my family & friends about drinking and driving. As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, three days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails, followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly I still had the sense to know that I may be over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before ... I took a cab home!

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a cab they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it!!!

Have a happy and safe holiday!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

LOLOLOLOL Leslie
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Awww this is sweet, about time we had an update here so hope you like it
    http://blog.petflow.com/if-this-does...now-what-will/
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Love it Trish! Thanks! Xxxx
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

Good Times! Love it Trish!

Sharlene and molly muffin

http://www.pawbonito.com/cat-tries-to-apologize/

I know this is not a dog video and I am quite possibly a bit twisted cracking up at this... but it is funny
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

Whaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa that was funny
    Now causing mayhem and havoc at the bridge