Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate Good Times!

Default Re: Celebrate Good Times!

Sure, Belinda! Not my words and they've been around a while so share away! It is so true, huh?
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

When you marry a girl from Arkansas

Three friends married women from different parts of the country.

The first man married a woman from Nebraska . He told her that she was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Iowa . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done, and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from Arkansas. He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

A doggy tale to warm the cockles!

http://www.dogheirs.com/billfoundati...-to-walk-again

"He is my other eyes that can see above the clouds; my other ears that hear above the winds. He is the part of me that can reach out into the sea. He has told me a thousand times over that I am his reason for being; by the way he rests against my leg; by the way he thumps his tail at my smallest smile; by the way he shows his hurt when I leave without taking him. (I think it makes him sick with worry when he is not along to care for me.) When I am wrong, he is delighted to forgive. When I am angry, he clowns to make me smile. When I am happy, he is joy unbounded. When I am a fool, he ignores it. When I succeed, he brags. Without him, I am only another man. With him, I am all-powerful. He is loyalty itself. He has taught me the meaning of devotion. With him, I know a secret comfort and a private peace. He has brought me understanding where before I was ignorant. His head on my knee can heal my human hurts. His presence by my side is protection against my fears of dark and unknown things. He has promised to wait for me... whenever... wherever - in case I need him. And I expect I will - as I always have. He is just my dog."

— Gene Hill

This is what happens when your child is exposed to too many commercials on TV. A Baptist pastor was presenting a children's sermon.

During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was. Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.Having asked the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection,
    a little boy raised his hand........

The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor." It took over ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough for the service to continue.

Now that 's funny! LOL
    Last edited by Budsters Mom; 11-14-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    Kathy and Angel Buddy. The mightiest of all lizard hunters!

BWWAAHHHH! That was hilarious!

Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)

Wonderful story about 35 passengers supporting a blind man and his dog.

A
    fter a blind man and his guide dog were kicked off a plane, several fellow passengers disembarked en masse to show their support for him
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/23972260/b...low-in-support
    John (Roxee & Rozee's Dad)

http://truthseekerdaily.com/2013/11/...r-who-you-are/

This appeared on my facebook today, it sure cracked me up!
    Stop worrying about what can go wrong and start getting excited about what can go right!

That is both cute and funny!

Sharlene and Molly Muffin
    Sharlene and the late great diva - Molly muffin (always missed and never forgotten)