Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Celebrate Good Times!

Default Re: Celebrate Good Times!

I read this this morning and laughed so hard I cried...Sibbie came running to see this phenomenon. She wasn't here before Lena died and hasn't heard me laugh much...I used to laugh all the time.

Thanks, Leslie for the most hilarious story I've read in a long time! You made it all so real that I could almost smell the fart! I will reread this every time I need a good laugh!
    Last edited by Joan2517; 08-30-2016 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Couldn't find my post and thought it got lost!
    Joan, mom to my Angel Lena, Angel Gable, Angel Phoenix, Angel Doree, Cooper, Sibble, and now Raina.

I needed a good laugh today and Judi, Keesh's mom, sent me this right on time -

http://www.zanylol.com/accident.html
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

Another good one from Judi (caution, fowl language)

How to fix a round bird cage - https://www.liveleak.com/view?%20i=b...L3RR8PZZXcl.99
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

OMG, That was so funny!

lol !
    That was the most "swearing-est" bird, Ive ever seen!

Thanks for the smile!