Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate Good Times!

Smile Re: Celebrate Good Times!

Quote Originally Posted by Budster's Mom View Post
    No one seems to have a sense of humor anymore. I was at the lab for a blood draw yesterday. When I checked in, I asked for the first available vampire who was down a pint or two. The dude didn't even look up or crack a smile. When I was summoned for my turn, I asked my appointed vampire where her fangs were. All I got was a disgusted eye roll. Aren't these exhausted, overworked and underpaid health care workers supposed to entertain me? It was no fun at all! LOL
    Well I think what you said was very funny. I would have joined in with some comeback if I was there.! I also like to have fun always remembering to smile and crack jokes (even through the most difficult times). I noticed the workers at my Vets place are also so very intense and uptight.! Doesn't everyone remember the saying "Laughter is the best medicine"!??
    So I completed an online survey about the Service of my Vets place. I being the very honest and upfront person that I am. Recommended the staff lighten up and get a sense of humor. Before they pass on their depression and miserable energy onto the poor animals! LOL How is anyone should feel depressed or miserable it should be me that just had to give them $2,000 in just one VISIT LOL come on NOW!!!
    Gino Quintana - Scottie's Dad

Default Re: Celebrate Good Times!

http://www.theworthiest.com/these-ad...HGc5U.facebook

This is a program in which kids tell stories from the Bible from memory and adults then act them out. HILARIOUS!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

For all of us who love the little Chis!

http://www.urdogs.com/super-cute-son...able-get-head/
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

I thought this was hilarious...you can hear the lady all going like "no, no, no....", hehehehe...the cat thought differantly

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...06&pnref=story

And this one is just too cute Now I have to buy Quincy not only her own goat but a snoookertable as well

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...02&pnref=story

Thank you for the great videos, will try to post a funny also.
    Thank you
    Sonja and Angel Apollo,Arial

Oh gosh, that's pretty funny... that poor little one

HAHAHA!!!!! The little stinker!!

An elderly couple had just learned how to send text messages on their mobile phones. The wife was a romantic type and the husband was more of a no-nonsense guy.

One afternoon the wife went out to meet a friend for coffee.

She decided to send her husband a romantic text message and she wrote:

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you."

The husband texted back to her:

"I'm on the toilet. Please advise."