Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my sweet girls. It's really cold outside this morning. In the 20's Well, it's what we in Alabama call cold! I wish I had my two little heaters to keep me warm. I always loved y'all laying by me in the bed. Tank does some times, but at 5 pounds, he not that great of a heater! I need my girls. I miss you two.

I love you both so much.
    Mama

Good morning my precious angels. Mama just wanted to say how much I miss y'all. As if y'all wouldn't know that. Little brother is being a pain and acting out. He ate a hole in the carpet. Not just a little hole either. One as big as he is, well he's only 5 pounds, but to us it's a BIG hole. He misses his sisters as much as we do.

I love you both,
    Mama

Good morning my precious babies. Mama is having one of those days. Y'all know, the same day as every day. I get up and cry myself silly because I don't have y'all and I miss y'all so much.

Brother has his moments too. He doesn't understand but he's getting better.

Sending so much love to you both,
    Mama

Good morning my angels. Well, Brother has taken to Tanzee, but believe me he misses his sisters. Daddy calls her one of your names all the time and Tank starts looking around.

Y'all will always be my girls no matter how many other babies that come into our home.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my angels. We get to stay home from work today, snow/ice day, in Alabama! Whoever heard of such!!! We have beach sand not snow. Tank and Tanzee are ready for it though. They're all bundled up in their sweaters.

I miss you girls. Even with these two running around, this house is not the same.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning angels.

It's very cold this morning. We got to stay home from work again today because of snow and ice. Snow in Alabama! It snowed one time before when y'all were much younger. Y'all were ok with it cause it wasn't a lot! Tank and Tanzee sure hated it and didn't want to go out. Tanzee was scared to death trying to walk on the frozen ground.

Miss my girls really bad...

Love,
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 02-12-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Good morning angels.

Another snow/ice day so not work again! It's pretty cold and we have no water... Daddy is freaking. Send some love down to him!

I love y'all and do miss y'all so much that my heart hurts.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

Mama gets to go back to work today!! Daddy laughed and said what a tough life I have! He's just mad because people can't live without their phones and internet so he had to work!! A phone man's work is never done...

Mama loves you both and misses y'all so much.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 02-12-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Good morning my sweet babies. Mama loves y'all and misses y'all so very much. Daddy was talking about you last night Miss Tippi. About what a smart girl you were, knowing when we were hurt or sad and how you would stay right beside us during those times. Even when Tia got sick, you stuck to her like glue. My girls were the best.

Mama loves y'all.

Good morning angels. I hope y'all don't get tired of Mama tell y'all how much I miss y'all. Cause Lord knows my heart is broke in a million pieces from losing you girls. It's crazy how one person can cry so many tears and still have some left for another day. I know there will come a day when I smile instead of crying when I think about my girls. But, that day isn't here yet...

Mama loves y'all.