Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning angels. Tucker got here Friday night and visited your graves yesterday. He said Poppy did a good job and he cried. He's in the gifted program at school. We're all very proud of him. He wanted me to sit down and explain why you both were sick. For an 8 year old, he seems to understand.

I miss you both and love you too too much.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my sweet angel babies. It was pretty cold out this morning so mama couldn't stay too long and talk to y'all. Just know I miss you both so very much.
    It's been a week since sweet Tippi left us to be with our first angel, Tia. Daddy broke down last night. It was pretty bad. I told him I didn't know how we would survive this. I pray the Good Lord gives us the strength we will need. Tank is taking it hard too. He hasn't eaten, maybe a few bites here and there, in a week. He misses his sisters.
    I love you both and I'm so sorry mama couldn't make y'all better. Please forgive me.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my babies. I'm so lucky to have had the love of two precious angels. Some go a lifetime and never feel an ounce of the love you both gave and I feel sorry for them.

Brother is so sad without his sisters. Y'all didn't play with him much, but he loved you both and misses y'all. He's glad to go to daycare, but just so sad when he comes home. He walks around the house whining and when we go to bed, he jumps up and runs to the end of the bed looking out the door and barks, loudly. He does this several times a night. I told Daddy that we must have a ghost. Are you two playing tricks on brother? lol He really does miss you girls too.

Mama needs to go. I love you girls.

Good morning my sweet sweet girls. I just wanted to tell y'all how much I miss y'all. I don't think I could even put into words the ache in my heart.

Mama loves y'all.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 01-10-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Good morning angels (I sound like Charlie on Charlie's Angels)! I miss my girls.

Good morning my precious girls. Mama's having a very hard day, already. I'm crying so hard now that I can hardly type. Please look deep into whats left of my heart and see that I miss you both so much and love y'all more than I could ever put into words.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my angels. I've been sick the past three days so I cried a lot more. It doesn't seen possible to have so many tears. I knew I would miss you, but I thought I would have some time with at least one of you and not lose you both so soon together. It's almost unbearable at times. Y'all were always there. My big fluffy girls. Now you're both gone and it just doesn't seem fair.

Little Mason goes to the back fence calling for you Tippi. He came in the house yesterday and was calling "Tip Tip" and cried because you didn't come. Tank is too hyper for him, but you were just right! He sure did love you.

I miss you my sweet girls.

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my sweet girls. Brother isn't doing too good. I think he's missing you both so much. He just lays around and doesn't want to eat or play. I'm thinking I better take him to visit Dr. A and Carrie to make sure nothing is wrong, except a broken heart...

Hello,
    Thanks for the comments about Banzais pics. He was beautiful in every way. Just wanted to send some peaceful thoughts your way. Take care, Mike
    Banzai. Dx diabetic june 2012. false positive uccr and lddst 6 months prior to a diabetes diagnosis. Put to rest 11.22.13 after receiving Dx. of pancreatic cancer. RIP little man 3.30.05 - 11.22.13

Good morning my sweet girls. I miss you both with everything in me. Miss Tippi please send some loving light to Brandon. This has been especially hard on him cause he loved you the most. We all knew that and he's not taking this too good. He used to call me everyday, but I'm lucky if he calls once a week. I call, but he can't even talk about you. I made some pretty pictures of you and Tia. I don't know if that will help or make things worse for him. Just look over him for Mama.

I love you both so much.
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 01-23-2014 at 07:11 AM.