Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Morning Baby Girl. I miss you so. Mama is going to try not to cry cause I have a big favor to ask of you. I took Mama Tippi to the doctor yesterday. It's not good. Like you, she has the enlarged heart with lots of fluid. Dr. Langston said it was worse than yours and her lymph nodes in her neck were swollen the size of a grape. Her back legs have a lot of arthritis and its hard for her to bend down to go tee-tee and hanky. They put her on 4 different pills. She's an old girl so Mama needs you to watch over her with you beautiful angel wings. We know our time with her is limited. We just want her to be as comfortable as possible.

Brother tries so hard to get her to play with him. She won't have any part of it. She barks at him and he thinks that's playing, so he just keeps aggravating her! I know he misses you too.

I pray the time will come when I can feel in my heart that you have forgiven me and I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. My heart aches everyday to hold you. I love you Tia and you will forever be my best baby girl in the world.

Mama

Prayers for your whole family.
    Angela

I am also praying for you and yours.

Donna,
    I'm sorry to hear what the vet said about Miss Tippi. I hope all the meds she is on will be of some help to her. Sending prayers for Miss Tippi and lots of love and hugs for you both.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Thank you all so much. Her cough sure doesn't sound good. She's taking Lasix and peeing up a storm which is what Tia did, so I got out the pull ups and onesies that I used with her and put them on Tippi. OMG! Tia wore them, she didn't like it, but she did keep them on. I've had to fight this old lady and she let me know right quick she was having no part of this! I cried when I got them out again for Tippi, but she did make us laugh a little.
    Keep us in your prayers and we will do the same.

Donna
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 09-29-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Donna,
    You, Miss Tippi and Tia are in my prayers. Please let us know how she is doing.
    Vicki-Scoop, Raleigh, Archie and Gus' mom

Sweet Baby Girl, it has been more than two months since you left me. I still can’t speak your name without falling apart.

You loved me without argument, without judgment and like no other did. The depth of my gratitude for your loyalty can’t be encompassed in mere words. I pray that if you felt just one ounce of the love that I had for you, it was enough to fill your heart and you knew that you were a very special and loved little girl.

You taught me the true definition of unconditional love. Despite my mood or time constraints, you loved me without question, hesitation or doubt and you demonstrated it with unending affection. I adored you and loved the fact that you constantly wanted to be near me, following me from room to room, wanting me to hold you at all times. Grandpa Jim always called you “my growth” because I held you on my hip like a baby and you always will be my baby girl.

Love,
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 10-17-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Mama just wanted to say that I love you and I miss you sometimes so bad I can hardly function. It's so hard to think about anything except you. I love you Tootie.

Oh my sweet baby girl Tia, if heaven wasn't so far away...

Good morning my sweet angel. Mama loves you so much.

Miss Tippi turned 16 yesterday and I cried because you weren't there to help her celebrate or eat pupcakes with her and because we will never get to celebrate your 16th birthday.

I miss you Tootie.
    Mama