Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Good morning my sweet angels.

It's been a rough few days for Mama. I miss you both so much and all these holidays are killing me! Pa called me on your birthday Tootie. He said you lived a good long life and that now you were with Nanny. Yesterday would have been their 58th anniversary. He's still so sad after almost 5 years. I try not to cry when I talk to him. I don't know how not to. It seems that pretty much every month has some sort of sadness to it...April 7th is your birthday and the 8th Mama & Daddy's anniversary and the 16th MawMaw died, May 1st Uncle Donnie died and May 30th is his birthday, June 24th is Nanny's birthday and June 28th she died, July 9th Topper died, Aug 1st is MawMaw's birthday, Aug 11th (will be the hardest day for me) will be one year since you left me, Oct 25th is Topper's birthday, 31st is Miss Tippi's birthday, December 30th (another really hard day) Miss Tippi will be gone for one year. November is the month of "Thanksgiving", but it'll be just another sad month because y'all are gone from me.

I'm rambling, but just know I love you both more than life itself and I miss y'all so much.

Love,
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 04-09-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Good morning my sweet girls.

Sorry nothing is posted the last couple of days. I used the ipad and for some reason there is nothing here, so I'm back to the trusty laptop.

Daddy went Thursday and had the temp scs taken out. The last week has been a good one for him as the procedure seemed to work wonders. We go back next Thursday for the permanent implant.

He put some pretty white rocks on your graves. They look beautiful. I still wish that we had not put y'all when we did, but I can't move y'all now. Tank spends time there. He seems to know, and that sounds funny and strange at the same time, that y'all are there. Tanzee visits too. She only knew Mama Tippi for a short time and never you Tia, but she will walk around the graves like she is inspecting them, making sure they are just right. Daddy said he wanted y'all in the middle of the yard because y'all owned it and that's where y'all should be, not tucked away in the corner.

Anyway, I miss you girls. I do hope you both knew how much Mama loved you.

Good morning my angels.

Looks like it's going to be a rainy day today. Makes me sad to see the rain come, I know how you both hated it. I thought about building a pergola over y'all. It would be pretty and keep some rain away. Maybe make me feel better about it anyway!

It's been eight months my littlest angel. It feels like a million years since I've held you and Mama Tippi, but I can still remember your smell. Sweet strawberries. I can close my eyes and remember and it seems like you both should be right beside me. Oh how I miss you girls. Daddy walked by the bed last night and said to me that Tank and Tanzee are beautiful, but they will never ever be as beautiful as our "girls". Made me smile...

I love you and miss you so much.
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 04-14-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Mama loves and misses y'all so much.

Good morning my sweet girls.

It's raining cats and dogs out this morning and blowing really bad. I wish I could cover you up Tootie. Some how Mama will find a way. The rocks that Daddy put out look so pretty and will keep the water from puddling on y'all. I think I'll get a weeping willow and plant in front of y'all. That will be beautiful when it's fully grown.

I do miss you both so much. It's still so hard to come home and you not be there jumping on me trying to get me to pick you up first. Then Mama Tippi just laying there sleeping and not hearing a thing! Oh my littlest girl how I long to hold you. Tanzee came to the side of my recliner and put her feet on the arm just like you did and when I said "get down", I cried thinking how you would just like at me with those beautiful eyes and stay right there until I said it again. Oh God I miss mis girls so...

Love,
    Mama

Good morning my beautiful angels.

It's cold out this morning so the two little ones didn't want to go out. In this weather, you and Miss Tippi would get so frisky! I can see y'all now hopping around the yard like bunnies. Makes me smile and cry at the same time.

I love you girls and miss you both more than I could ever put into words.

Love,
    Mama

We'll be going to the hospital in a bit. Watch over Daddy this morning during his surgery.

Mama loves and misses you both.
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 04-18-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Good morning my beautiful angels.

It's been raining all night and the two little ones had to go out in it this morning. Tanzee reminds me so much of you Tia, she hates to get wet too! Tank is just like you Miss Tippi, he will run and play in it!

Daddy's surgery went great yesterday except for the muscle spasms again. He's really sore this morning (and grumpy!!).

I miss you girls so much.

Love,
    Mama

Y en las noches
    Que haya luna llena
    Será porque Husko
    Este de buenas
    Y si Husko llora
    Menguará la luna
    Para hacerle una cuna

The rain has finally stopped and your graves are drying up. I hate it when it rain so hard that the yard floods. Breaks my heart to see so much water there and knowing how you hated it Tootie.

Iraklis posted a video of a movie I have watched many times and cry every time I watch it like it was the first. Like Hachiko, you and Tippi were loyal companions. I don't think there will ever be another as faithful as you two were. I do miss you both so much that my heart hurts to think about y'all. Just know that I wouldn't want it any other way.

I love you girls.
    Mama