Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: My precious Tia

Default Re: My precious Tia

Hey my sweet girls.

Mama's late today, but wanted to tell you both how much I love, with all my heart.

Good morning my sweet angels.
    It gets harder with each day to go in the back yard and see two little graves out there. Most days I sit in the driveway a while before even coming in the house. It breaks my heart to walk through the door and not be able to hold y'all or get those sweet kisses.

If I had it to do over again, y'all wouldn't be out there at all. You'd be in a beautiful little box like Topper. I guess at the time my sweet Tia I wasn't thinking clearly and when you left us Miss Tippi we couldn't let Tootie be by herself, so out there you went too. I told Daddy that if we ever move, he's gonna have to figure out how to take y'all too. I'm not leaving y'all. That's the bad thing about your pretty little graves...

I love Tia and I'm so sorry I couldn't make you well again. I love you too Mama Tippi and I'm sorry I didn't wait a little longer and maybe you would have gone when you were ready like Tootie. I shouldn't have been the one to make that call, you should have.

I miss you both with every fiber of my being and iit's so hard being here without y'all. I love you girls.
    Mama
    Last edited by gatorgirl_bama; 03-22-2014 at 09:06 AM.

It's going to rain all day today and your little brother is already getting on my nerves! He's such a whiner now days. He whines about everything.

Tanzee is a sweetheart like you both were. I heard Daddy talking to her yesterday afternoon. He told her she had beautiful eyes just like someone else he used to have and loved a whole lot. You did have the most beautiful brown eyes Mama Tippi. I always said you had human eyes.

I always say how much losing you girls has hurt me and I don't really think about Daddy's feelings, but it broke his heart too. We both miss you girls very much and not a day goes by that we don't think about y'all. Y'all were our lives for over 16 years and it's hard to just go from all to nothing overnight.

I love you girls.
    Mama

Good morning my sweet girl.

I think about my angels everyday and my heart breaks all over again. I long to hold you both in my arms, but just know I will hold you in my heart always.

I love you.
    Mama

Good morning my sweet sweet girls.

Mama loves you both so much and I miss you like crazy. If it weren't for Tank, I'd probably lose what little bit of mind I have left. There's so many times I feel like I just need to be with y'all, but I can't leave brother.

I love you girls.
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

Mama loves you both so very much and I miss y'll terribly.

Good morning my sweet little girls.

Yesterday someone was talking about a dog the was just diagnosed with medicated autoimmune anemia (can't remember the exact name). It took every ounce of will power I could muster up to not break down and cry right there. All I could think about was when I first found out you were sick Tootie. How I wanted to take that sickness for you so you would never have to feel pain. I would have taken it all from you and Mama Tippi if possible just to save you both.

I miss you both so much some times I can hardly stand it. I pray y'all knew just how much I loved you and always will.

Mama

Good morning my angels.

Mama is already having a bad day. We're having a thunder storm and that always makes me sad. Sad because I can't comfort you any more or maybe it's that y'all can't comfort me. Either way, I miss you both so much.

Sending kisses to my sweet girls.
    Mama

Good morning my angels.

It's still raining. I laid in bed last night and listened to the rain and thunder and watched the lighting. These are the times that I so wish Daddy hadn't have buried you both in the yard. That I had taken a step back and thought things through and done things differently. I wanted to hold you Tootie and comfort you so badly, but I guess I just cried myself to sleep.

I think I'm going to have Daddy plant a big shade tree in front of y'all. It least it will keep some of the rain off of y'all and possibly would make me feel better about storms!

I love you girls and I miss y'all so much.
    Mama

The rain finally stopped yesterday afternoon. It's beautiful out this morning, but a bit chilly. The two brats are out playing.

I miss you girls.

Love,
    Mama